Even some random dude on Neofag could see all the missing shit in this "remaster"...

neogaf.com/threads/not-even-naughty-dog-can-remaster-their-own-games.1629560
Even some random dude on Neofag could see all the missing shit in this "remaster", why channels like digital foundry never talk about these things?

Attached: images - 2022-02-11T084703.870.jpg (739x415, 40.8K)

Quick run down on what's missing?
I know it doesn't have the multiplayer for some reason.

Snoy remasters not getting the extra bonus of sucritiny compared to the other major companies truly is a crime.

>So even if most of the time the game looks virtually identical/improved compared to its original Release, every kind of downgrade is featured here; from missing VFX, missing shadows, missing reflections, worse effects at times such as AO and some shaders, simplified and toned down bounce lighting from the dynamic GI (via Software RT), visual glitches and so on.

Attached: 1641992073409.png (416x587, 380.76K)

John from DF was literally too busy cooming over motion blur to notice the downgrades

Attached: 1621196709889.jpg (949x532, 70.4K)

Wonder how the PC port will fare

Probably has the same missing effects but you can force more AO.

I remember when Digital Foundry claimed that Uncharted 4 on PS4 is pretty much perfect 30 fps.
As I played it, the framerate often dropped.

What? It ran perfectly fine for me, and I'm the kind of person that can tell when my game runs at 57 fps instead of 60

This is why I find it hilarious when snoys quote DF, they have such a bias for ps its hilarious.

>SonyFoundry
>Saying anything bad

strange, still had fun with the remaster.

I'm pretty sure they pointed out scenes that would drop frames in their original video. The boat section at the beginning will drop frames no matter what and I'm pretty sure there's few others as well.

>pay more for a “remaster”
>completely downgraded
They couldn’t even try to implement the multiplayer in the nathan drake collection

So what?

>The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

When NeoGAF has more sense than this shithole of a site...

Uhhhh...
Oh! Look! Look!
Microsoft is buying game companies!!! Monopoly!!!! Cancel them!!!! Cancel them!!!!
Uhhhh...
Oh! Look! Look!
Nintendo is striking Youtube channels!!! Evil!!!! Cancel them!!!! Cancel them!!!!

Why does it always happen? Lighting is one of the things that should generally be left alone yet it's always tampered to the point of being inferior.

>remastered snoy movie games
Don't care not my problem

I played 2, 3 and 4 last year and all were fine visually. They didnt even need a remaster but i guess the film is coming out and they want money

Did they at least fix the shitty ragdolls