Is this the best tutorial in the video games history?

Is this the best tutorial in the video games history?

Attached: pick up that can.jpg (600x660, 256.84K)

Half-Life 1 and 2 both had excellent openings. I'm not a fan either whole game (I don't think constant solving puzzles is as fun as constant balls to the wall action like in Halo), but the openings of both HL games are classic.

YOU WILL get off the train!
YOU WILL pick up the can!
YOU WILL utilize the physics system!
YOU WILL listen to the gman!

>video game tutorial prepares you for real life
Best kind.

No tutorial makes me wanna kill myself more than a Pokémon tutorial. I’m 24 and I’ve been playing Pokémon for 18 years of my life. I don’t need you to tell me what Pokémon or a Pokédex is anymore. At least give me and others who’ve played you’re franchise the option to skip it.

maybe you are misinterpreting the target audience of these games. maybe.

If you’re telling me I’m too old to play Pokémon you’re retarded. I know more adults than kids who play Pokémon

Not him but I'm glad that you don't know many children

I have never been able to finish a Halo game, it tries to be too epic but it feels dumb.

That doesn't mean they are the intended audience, you are playing games for small kids.

Nintendo fans are fucking retards

you are the retard and need to grow up

perhaps this tells you something about current society, no?

Not a Nintendo fan really

True but that doesn’t mean they can’t add a skip button

No.

Attached: wait a minute.jpg (1024x576, 174.87K)

No, this is.

Attached: 9C2566F7-CCC4-4C2A-8030-30CB358F0050.jpg (1920x1080, 1.37M)

Or maybe you should stop playing games for kids, what compels you to go back to almost the same game with very slightly upgrades?

I put it in the trash like he asked and he still chased me

Attached: 1644583000480.png (284x339, 80.27K)

same thing goes for ace attorney games, they have to redo every single miniscule thing every goddamn time, atleast you could skip it in the latest games

It is a great tutorial, but I never understood the "It is the best part of the game meme", you are dragged around, you have no tools and all the cool items are spread all around hyrule.

Not as organic as "the can".

your post triggers me cause it kind of isn't a tutorial but then again it kind of is cause it teaches you to interact with the can and teach about the physics system but it's optional and you don't have to do that.

What does it teach you? That interaction is never repeated again.