So I heard on another board that apparently we're mad at this. Can someone bring me up to speed as to why?

So I heard on another board that apparently we're mad at this. Can someone bring me up to speed as to why?

Obviously calling it just Saints Row when a game with that name already exists is gay as fuck, and also the logo looks like ass, but is there anything wrong with the game itself?

Attached: PQLu1uL387j8p4FZjpuFconi.jpg (1024x1024, 272.62K)

Zoomer looking faggots are gangsters. No buy from me.

fortnite

I forgot this game was coming out

and mark ass brownie

No white people

saints row was never a good franchise, this just looks more stupid fortnite clones

unironic millenial/zoomer mishmash reboot

>we're mad at this
behold, the modern viral marketing strategy for garbage media made by talentless hacks. Make up some bullshit A vs B controversy, claim "the trolls" are mad at you, and enjoy free publicity on all the news blogs that are like a bloated, slimy, quivering tumor on the entertainment industry.

Attached: 5984367260948537543.jpg (259x188, 10.12K)

Attached: tumblr_mu26jx0nMd1qh6a60o1_400.gif (320x180, 1.56M)

> is there anything wrong with the game itself?
It doesn't matter, it has a brown chick on the cover with woke hair. We don't play video games around here.

The cast is too young so that makes it woke or something. I dunno, I'm gonna play it regardless

Good morning Sirs :)

>we

fuck off, marketer.

You choose whatever the fuck you wanna be mad at. I just don't care about this zoomer reboot shit.

Cool, hope you and the 12 other people who buy it have fun I guess

Attached: 1565771177682.jpg (412x392, 46.22K)

Why in the fuck would they put a black dyke on the front cover when the game series is played by 99% dudes

>we're
>mad
No, viral. Just not giving a shit what happens with it.

Criminals in this franchise used to believe in things, honor, respect...

I'm sure I will

mad? not really
it's hilarious how out of touch from everything this game is
it has no target demographic because for some reason they decided to villify both the og fans and new fans
marketing is terrible
saints row could be a literal 10/10 fucking citzen kane of sandbox shooters and still nobody would buy it
and after AoM volition is almost certiantly going to be laid off

They 100% look like they'd take rival gangs down with passive aggressive social media posts

Easy as.
You couldn't be more clearly a PR individual looking for feedback. Here you go.

Drop the scrawny, limp-wristed, fluffy side-cut hair protagonists. They look like they just got done with a shift at a coffee shop. Not gang warfare and crime. I know you effeminate soibois want to self-insert as badasses, but you aren't; and you can't sell these characters as such either.
Remember the crews from before? Varied, dynamic team members, not only in character, but in build too? Channel that. Not everyone is an ethnically vague, bony, goofy-haircut loser.
Make the new crew stand out; not just from the old crews; but from every samey, liberal-washed game roster coming out these days, and you may just have a chance.