Futurama being rebooted by Hulu

Hulu has ordered 20 episodes of the series with most of the cast returning.

Attached: 976BCCBB-5A8F-4A8D-9D40-51D9FFCCC0BF.jpg (750x949, 256.12K)

but why

also it's going to be fucking soulless

not vidya but it will be shit

I'm not paying for 20 streaming services, fuck you [multi-billion dollar corporation].

Money
Can't be worse than Family Guy

video games

remaster
the
game

this series had 4 endings

It was worse the first time it was brought back. The original episodes were great though.

videogames?

Without fanservice or Leela's naked ass it won't be worth watching also this isn't Any Forums related

I watched a trailer for the sixth Jurassic Park movie which was all green screen, slo-mo, overly saturated CGI with BWAAAAAAHHHM musical cues and shitty dialogue along with 70 year old actors from a 90's movie

You honestly do not know how easy it is to bait people with nostalgia. Normalfags are somehow a level below retarded. They will watch the same thing over and over and over and over and over again no matter how shitty it looks only because it belongs to a familiar property.

At first I thought not having Bender’s VA on board yet was just a publicity stunt, but now I think they’re testing the waters and fan reaction to get ready to replace some Simpsons family VAs.
Either way it’s going to be shit.

isn't futurama one of the series that prides itself for not being endlessly stretched out until everyone gets sick of it? why'd they take that away from them

Futurama was never that good. Had its moments yes but you know what killed it? The stupid intrusive obvious derailing annoying romance with Fry and Leela. Fry may not be the best dude but early in the show they did show that he was charming enough to pick up some ladies for dates, but the stupid writers decided "Nah Fry is a loser simp obsessed with Leela the used up cunt slut with a rotten attitude and entitlement issues even though she's a mutant freak." Fucking annoying. Totally killed Futurama for me even before the first cancellation and the movies and new seasons centered on this stupid romance that only manged to make Leela and Fry even more obnoxious due to their shit romance.

Video games you fucking moron

And Fry and Leela's romance ended poorly. Sure they hooked up and aged together but the ending implied they would time travel back to being young and basically forget they had a relationship so they would yet again go back to hating each other. Terrible trash.

Futurama had 2 good seasons. Should have never gotten rebooted. Same goes for Family Queef.

this is so stupid, it arguably didn't even need to come back the last time

I'll pirate your series, thanks

>no john dimaggio
Into the fucking trash it goes

Attached: 1477837304014.png (368x600, 346.7K)

KINO