HYPE LEVELS: OPTIMUM

Crucible Knight
youtube.com/watch?v=FWVJBuEqf2U

Tree Sentinel
youtube.com/watch?v=VXL7mabd6pQ

Godrick the Golden
youtube.com/watch?v=v7_MMjjlj1w

LET'S GO

Attached: Stormveil.jpg (558x293, 37.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

multiplayer.it/articoli/elden-ring-prova-gioco-completo.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Glintsword.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

I just want a fps unlocker to come out quickly
I just finished Sekiro and going back to 60fps doesn't feel good.

2H chads we RISE

Attached: Elden Ring Limgrave first step.jpg (2338x3498, 3.3M)

LIEFSTEAL FIST

you cna get the the falil FLAIL rom the giant carriage in limbgrave

>multiplayer.it/articoli/elden-ring-prova-gioco-completo.html
It's in Pasta language, but if you use google translate you will see that
>Much more significant, however, are the changes to mechanics and statisticsStrength no longer increases armor's weight tolerance (a bonus that made it far too preferable to dexterity), now tied back to the Endurance stat (which also increases stamina).
Equip load was moved back to End, like it was in DS1. Str chads...we lost...

>me and my 3 frens at the 24th midnight release

Attached: 1644481697643.jpg (3840x1969, 2.35M)

Really? Did ta lot of people complained about that or what?

>If that wasn't enough, invulnerability while jumping seems to have drastically decreased, and it's much more difficult to avoid blows simply by jumping here and there. The slight and inevitable latency of the test (we played via a streaming service) prevented us from evaluating precisely how minute the window of invulnerability is now, but it is undoubtedly lower, and makes it very difficult to abuse this gimmick.
>The world of Elden Ring, on the other hand, is not a place on the brink of destruction: it is a fantasy land plagued by a terrible conflict and by inexplicable phenomena that seem to have irreparably corrupted its foundations, yet still full of life, of factions. active, mentors, explorers and figures to say the least colorful.
Kino

So that means:-

DEX
>reduces fall damage
>makes it harder to get knocked off our mount
>increases cast speed
STR
>nothing

It was a good idea to make it scale with STR imo. The fact that DEX increases cast speed alone is a major bonus and STR increasing equip load evened that out.

Attached: 54386524367.jpg (721x514, 290.25K)

Does anyone actually like the character stats in Souls games?
I felt like the pros and cons or everything should be built into the items themselves instead of the stats of your character. I'm not against complexity but I always felt like they didn't add much here except for the potential of fucking up your stat allocation and then regretting it.
It's like MHW, it has so many stats that translate into very little gameplay wise.

damn... I really will have to play sorc on the second playthrough

The dex cast speed bonus has never amounted to anything. You needed to hit like level 70 to get max cast speed. Meanwhile you could just throw on a ring or use another weapon in your offhand that would give you max speed instead and save yourself the 60 points.

Cast speed for dex only matter in DS1 where
>the cap was 45
>pyromancy required no stat requirement so you could throw fast pyromancies on a dex character

To be fair, STR would've been absolute bullshit if they kept it.

I'm looking forward to seeing just how open progression is in Elden Ring
From what I can tell it's going to be a lot like Dark Souls 2, where after a certain point you have a lot of freedom to choose which order you want to go through the areas in with a few being entirely optional

Where are we going first?

Attached: tpzfpjwv9a081.jpg (960x864, 227.95K)

Which version did you get?

So Wretch starts at level 1 with 10 across all stats
does that make it the most optimal starting career, or will you get other bonuses with the other ones that make them better, or is it all about larping?

>You needed to hit like level 70 to get max cast speed
Cast speed maxed out at 50 dex in DaS3 and was the same in the ER CNT. It makes a very noticeable difference. Absolutely essential if you intend on doing PvP.

Strength is basically HP damage you can inflict with melee right?

If that's the case, it is a major stat anyway like your own HP, stamina and magic bar.