Elden Ring comes out in 2 weeks

>Elden Ring comes out in 2 weeks
>my 1060 I got in 2016 died today

Attached: images.jpg (195x259, 8.5K)

ps4 is dirt cheap these days

man i'm sorry to hear this i hope you can find a replacement soon

Attached: 1389202348191s.jpg (125x109, 2.18K)

sucks to be you
that being said these niggers still haven't posted the official system requirements for the game lmao

Hoping my 1050 3gb would be able to handle it even at low res

/qa/ lost

Zoomers are irritating and you know you are actually getting butthurt behind your angry pictures, fuck of to reddit already.

good, touch grass, quit video games

They‘re actually not. Sold mine for 200 euros to some guy because the prices increased for whatever reason

Never paid attention to /qa/ outside of anons calling it a normalfag containment board. What happened?

my condolences.

qa anons raided lgbt with a dead tranny soijak and the board got deleted because of it, qa is in fact the most based board on this tranny ruled website by far

>>Elden Ring comes out in 2 weeks
>>my 1060 I got in 2016 died today

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 14.63K)

Just traded m'y old ps4 broken disque tray etc for a new switch life is good ..but now i only have the ps4 pro for elden ring and no copie of the game..

Is it common for GPUs to actually die?
I have a 1070 from 2016 and it's running fine at the moment

you are free of this burden

i have a 1060 from 2017. should it die now i'm fucked. The economy of my country has gone to shit now. It costs at least 5x of what it did when i bought it

My GPU is old but working I might as well sell my PC at this point and get a console or something there is no point being on PC if you're a casual that works 50 hours a week

Nice wojak, fucktard.

Ive been buying GPUs regularly to upgrade, selling the old GPU, since voodoo 2 and Ive never had one die.

Currently running a 980 I bought at launch, no issues. I bought a 2080 at launch, but sold it because RTX is kinda gay.

>because the prices increased for whatever reason
Because PS5s and the new xbox are so badly sold out and scalped to shit that people are buying PS4s to play new games.

There was some data released that showed like 20% of all the PS5s manufactured have not been activated online yet, meaning a ton of them are just sitting in some scalpers closet.

>I bought a 2080 at launch, but sold it because RTX is kinda gay.
u wot
Why would you willingly downgrade? There's an increasing number of games supporting RTX. The lighting in Cyberpunk was a magical dream.

>elden ring comes out in 2 weeks
>managed to order a 1650 super for $300 a few hours ago

Attached: 1644582337296.gif (720x480, 2.98M)

>have a 3070
>getting it for PS5 instead