Resident Evil

So was it ever explained why Wesker had a fixation on Rebecca?

Attached: rookie.jpg (1024x1387, 149.32K)

I don't know man, maybe he wanted to fuck her

who wouldn't?

Wesker likes Tomboys like any true gigachad

Wesker is an incel who turned to the dark side after Rebecca rejected him.
Who else but a virgin speglord would wear a trenchcoat and sunglasses like hes in the fucking matrix? All hes missing is the fedora.

Gee, I wonder.

Attached: 1626637166451.jpg (728x399, 36.83K)

Leon

Leon doesn't know why he has a dick, he doesn't count.

>NOOOOOOOOOO EVERYTHING HAS TO BE EXPLAINEEEEEEEEEED EVERYTHING HAS TO TIE IN INTO SOM GRANDER NARRATIVE YOU CAN'T JUST PUT RANDOM SHIT IN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

meds, now.

they are both attractive evil geniuses who want to take over the world.

Attached: becca_v_smug - Copy.jpg (581x265, 28.27K)

He does, but he thinks it's for Ada only. Being Adasexual is suffering.

He didn't actually, her photo hidden in his desk was just a non-canon easter egg, supposedly a jab at Mikami for hating her character type and not wanting her in.
But if they really make it canon, then one could say it's because both Wesker and Rebecca were child prodigies that graduated college at young age, and Wesker could always found a good use for a genius.

Why would they need to? He probably knew her or knew about her before she even got the job, then hired her solely because he was perving on her. Wesker being one of the heads at STARS would mean he'd be able to look into the next batch of rookies before they got hired, and have a say in whether they do or not. Weirdo probably looked into some of her files, did some personal digging, coomed, and then hired her.

Same reason I am

It was Rebecca who seduced Wesker, cunning little wench

I never knew he was a man of such good taste.

They were the perfect couple.

Attached: 1545236841348.jpg (900x900, 128.13K)

He horny

>So was it ever explained why Wesker had a fixation on Rebecca?
His ultimate protégé just in case.

Attached: beccaxwesker_team.jpg (1200x1400, 194.39K)

rebecca makes me want to cum

he had good taste

I want to explore Rebecca's chambers.