Is mental illness really that prevalent among this board's population or is everyone on Any Forums just pretending for...

Is mental illness really that prevalent among this board's population or is everyone on Any Forums just pretending for humor's sake?

Attached: 1643689600435.jpg (1438x957, 116.77K)

Mentally ill schizo posters that can't stop thinking about trannies every goddamn thread.

mental illness is a cope for being online your entire life and having nothing to show for it

Any Forums is the most underage board and also since zoomzooms love their discord this board gets raided frequently. It's no wonder this is the worst board on this shit site.

Pretending, but it comes from truth, thats why we're good at it
especially the autism and virginity jokes
sage

Attached: d4nu7pr-085a9d33-ef52-4008-96f7-8cbdec3def4e.jpg (455x325, 11.54K)

This site is generally for social outcasts and autists with hobbies. Normies would consider that mentally ill but make of it what you will. As far as nu Any Forums goes being here for too long will turn you into an irrational sperg.

fundamentally the internet is schizo central

I would say over half of the population in the world is mentally ill and self involved with the ego they conjured up in their own head. Acting in a way to impress others as if "all the worlds a stage".

Ever play Bloodborne? Any Forums is the video game version of the Hunter’s Nightmare.

>Dear, Oh Dear, what was it? The Game, the Schizophrenia or the horrible troons?

Internet kind of always have been a place for mentally ill and societal losers. I still remembering stumbling into wacko religious websites as a kid. The overwhelming majority are normal people I suspect, that mostly lurk and then you have a more active younger population. I think it's mostly just people pretending, especially when any kind of reaction image is attached.

Mental illness is why Any Forums is even still active

A bit of column A and a bit of column B

its kind of a double edged sword question.
Put a social normie into a confined neet esque internet lifestyle and they will become mentally ill much faster than Any Forums autists who can handle a life cut off from the social world.
we've just accepted that life is moot.

Attached: 1632762876287.jpg (1024x576, 62.79K)

Yakub is a Black Scientist introduced to the public by Elijah Muhammad. Elijah Muhammad told of his history as being the father of mankind or the maker of the white race. This teaching proved to be one of the most explosive within the Nation of Islam's theological and mathematical doctrine. Thought to be a myth, especially among those who gravitated more towards Orthodox Islam, which by the way, don't accept Elijah Muhammad as being authentic, but since the cloning of the sheep Dolly and other organic species, the facts that Elijah Muhammad attributed to this man cannot be discounted unless we all suddenly agree that "Dolly" never happened.

Attached: Xd8zX7.png (778x376, 436.71K)

It's all a joke until you go into the FF threads

Attached: FK6z82kXwAo-Beh.jpg (1080x1080, 124.72K)

And where are the cool, non-Any Forums kids going to? This place honestly doesn't seem that bad to me. I don't spend too much time here though, even though I've been checking in for a long time.

Who are you calling mentally ill? Are you talking shit about me and my love for Wolfenstein 2009?

Unironically reddit for discussion of vidya, this board is just for shitposting and trolling

The other Any Forums offshoot boards with the exception of /vg/ because generals breed autism faster than Any Forums. The former option may be slow, but most of it is more or less sincere attempts for discussion.

Got it, thanks for the actual responses Anons, I thought it was all shitposting 100% of the time really

Yes, but it’s still not as bad as Any Forums.

Mental illness is a state of mind mane.

Epic trolling.

You've clearly never been on /fa/ or Any Forums if you think this is the most underaged board.