With how long they're taken to even announce them...

With how long they're taken to even announce them, the expansions for this better be even bigger than those for Witcher 3.

Attached: 20201210122841_1.jpg (2560x1440, 448.79K)

There is no planned DLC, they already cancelled the multiplayer version.

They've scrapped it all user. It's over.

I didn't care about multiplayer in the first place but the Singleplayer could use some more content. The mainquest as is, was too short.

Why would they scrap long term support for their most succesful game yet when even Witcher 3 got two fairly large expansions? I imagine they're just focussing on the next gen update first.

No user, the game cannot be improved.
If you wanted to do that, you'd need to start from scratch and make an entierly different game.

Why? There's nothing fundamentally broken about it.

>those for witcher 3
user are you just remembering blood and wine? because hearts of stone was a total fucking onthingburger, it was only good for like 5 missions
everything after the boat fucking sucks aside from iris being the hottest npc in the game

imagine giving a single shit about this game anymore lmao

-It's buggy, despite multiple patches, in regards to AI and physics and clipping issues and quest progression and audio sync problems...
-Despite the hype and all the RTX effects, has less attention to detail and polish than GTAIV - a game from 2008
-The whole 'choose your origin' was complete window washing garbage that adds almost nothing to the experience outside the very beginning of the game and a few cheeky dialogue moments...doesn't affect your main story or ending in any meaningful way
-Character Stats and level progression feel like only minor changes - like lazy % changes in damage/resistance; Very few meaningful skill upgrades that are not gear based
-The entire gear system is broken and almost pointless...almost no customization of gear that has major impact on stats or gameplay, or appearance...can't change physical body appearance outside character creation, despite it being a major hallmark of cyberpunk motifs and of the original pen-n-paper RPG.

There's a ton broken about CP2077. I had some fun, and beat the game a week or so after launch, but it's undeniably flawed.

honestly they'd have to do some crazy shit with the expansions to get me interested in it again. enjoyed my time with it the first time round but no intention to go back, unless they also announce they've overhauled the NPC AI.

how much of a fucking retard can you be?

I'm desperate for literally any reason to dive back into 2077. I enjoyed the game but I didn't love it, but it still has the potential to be a 10/10 for me if they just polished and expanded on it.

Attached: photomode_17122020_133153.jpg (1920x1080, 488.6K)

literally the most underrated game of all time

> if they just polished and expanded on it.
Hint: they won't.

Since main story is really short and all the assets are there, the DLC can be just entirely new characters doing their own thing, where they can implement new systems of progression and etc. Obviously its too much work for them to do, so they wont and its probably gonna be some boring side quest, but a man can dream

Soon they will announce the expansions.. but i wonder what direction they will take.. i dont think they will give us post ending ones like many people wish.. but making them to be part of middle game also does not make much sense since the whole you have two weeks before you die.. shit. ( who the fuck though it is good idea) they should made it unspencific and then reveal it later that you do not have much time.

I'm hoping for one that actually adapts the montage after the prologue into gameplay and fleshes out V's beginning in Night City. Would have the advantage that Keanu Reeves wouldn't have to return and would do wonders for the stories pacing.

Following up after the ending should probably be left for a sequel.

Lmao.
The small.dlc.has been leaked we know what it all is.
Also the main expansion has been leaked as well.

What is it, then?

The main quest is short and it sucks
There is no role playing only choombas
No faction interaction, you talk with them twice then kill everyone and nothing happens to you
Police chases are a meme
Body mods are lackluster in apperance
Not enough city blocks
No side activities besides racing and the very few boxing fights, you just shoot up randoms for loot

Small dlc is a couple of 10 minute missions, new guns and hairdresser.
Big expansion is Pacifica. The area you can't get into is called the combat zone and is the most lawless part of the city. It's surrounded by a huge wall. It's where Morgan backhand is and the expansion will revolve around him.
Both of these got leaked ages ago.

Call me when you can actually have factions, reputations, and proper role playing because life paths dont mean shit V always ends up a choomba with the same behaviors

I feel the same way, what's there is pretty nice but it need more RPG to be good and just more polish. Combat is pretty samey they need to bring different types of enemies into the game and especially enemy hackers so you can't just hack/stealth your way through everything