I believe the world would be an infinitely better place if streamers didn't exist

I believe the world would be an infinitely better place if streamers didn't exist

Attached: z.png (329x297, 151.32K)

God damn that guy is really ugly.

Things won't change unless you do anything about it

How do you stop youtube from recomminding certain channels? I see his weird fucking american inbred face literally every day, he's always on the front page of youtube for me

the world probably wouldn't be any better without them if we want to speak literally

Theres literally an option when you hover on the thumbnail that makes youtube not suggest you that channel

Literally close your eyes lmao

hover over on of the videos and click the 3 dots their should be an option to remove the channel from recommendations

Nothing, absolutely nothing on this earth forces you to watch them.

the only option there is watch later or add to queue, clicking the dots just has add to queue option a second time. are you assuming I'm logged in to a youtube account because I'm not

>"Hey user, watch this video of Assmongoloid reacting to someone reacting to something!"
>Tick "don't show me things from this channel" button
>Refresh the page
>More of them pop up
>Despite never having watched a single one of his shitty videos in my entire life Youtube's algorithm fucking demands that I cave in and binge them, going so far as to offer me fucking playlists of his reactions
>This has been going on for over 6 months
I've had enough.

Attached: 1638213299519.webm (1280x688, 2.62M)

yet it compelled you to make a thread about it.
Plus it wouldnt be on your youtube unless you have watched similar

Never thought I'd see the day that Any Forums encapsulated the whole "just turn off the screen nigga". Just new depths of embarrassing and pathetic shit from this place.

Don't kid yourselves, if streamers didn't exist you cynical bitter faggots would just find something else to be angry about. And on and on and on it goes.

have you ever seen asmongold eating something? he's got buckteeth and combined with his weird face it looks like a rat or squirrel nibbling on something

>find biggests greatsword
>get thickests armor
>puts all points in health and strength
very cool asmon

>tfw you realise Nikocado is lynchian kino

Attached: 56535677643.jpg (600x493, 33.34K)

You need to be logged in to see the "Not interested" and "Don't recommend channel" buttons.
Another option could be to have an add-on clear your YouTube cookies every time you close the tab, you'll only see generic trending shit getting recommended.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-11 115337.png (283x272, 12.03K)

Now drop duel duel duel and say nothing, I'll juice up and we can drop the jackpot

Imagine having a mental breakdown because you look at some dumb shit you don't like and get angry about it

use freetubeapp.io

that’s a perma for you

you literally did this by clicking on the thread and posting

I'm not upset, I'm amused, this thread and the stupidity of OP is entertainment to me

>I'm not upset, I'm amused, this thread and the stupidity of OP is entertainment to me

Attached: 1458968589760.jpg (601x508, 31.38K)

A wojak is not an argument, stupid redditor

Just stop watching them