Triangle Strategy

Square-Enix is slick with these long ass demos you can transfer to the main game
Because I definitely don't feel like pirating and starting over after playing for 3 hours

Attached: Triangle_Strategy_cover_art.jpg (316x316, 88.8K)

How is the Aesfrost split? I went Hyzante.

>demo save can be transferred over to the main game
Why the fuck isn't this the industry standard, this shit is great

capcom did it for mon hun stories/2.
octopath and bravely default did it.
What games nowadays even have demos to start with? and of those which don't allow transfer of it?
main mon hun is all I can think of, but the way demos are designed makes it impossible to transfer data.

Bravely Default 2 demo made you start in the desert area and the save file couldn't be transferred, unless they added a new demo I forgot about

Are there realy people who 100% panned on getting the game but got teh demo anyway? why? You'll just be waiting 4 weeks to continue the game.

When's the PC port?

Why wait to play through 3 - 5 hours of the beginning when I can do it now?
You also grind out Kudos, money, or materials for later.

It doesn't really feel very immersive to play for a while and then come back weeks later, I would disengage from the story after that long,.

so is there a job system like in FFT or is there a "job system" like in ragnarok online

did it? thught it went up to the desert.
Pretty sure progress was transferable.
Would be an odd choice since the first BD demo had transfer saves.

I liked aestfrost than hyzante

fire emblem

Is there Jap audio in this demo? There wasn't an option in the first if I remember right

there is yea

Dragon quest builders 2 demo is like 1/4 of the game and took me 10 hours
Shit was cash

I played the demo in english dub. I'll probably play the first 3 chapters again but in jap dub when the game comes out

Attached: Chara_Pict_N207_L.png (884x1180, 954.82K)

I like the worldbuilding stuff equally, but archer>>>>>>>>ice mage
I hope these extra characters'll get more lines and story outside of their recruitment chapter.

DQ11 too, but that's more like 1/10 of the game.

More like pink triangle

None of the BD games have done what's being talked about, they all had an alternate "story" in the second chapter area, and you could transfer over a few rewards for completing it, you still had to start fresh with the real game.

I can't believe how shit they made magic characters, not fun to use at all