I miss it bros

i miss it bros

Attached: 5709727_sa.jpg (500x447, 44.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4e3qaPg_keg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Play the Switch then, it's much better and all the good Wii U games are ported there.

The big gamepad was so comfy
I hope the steam deck is as comfy

You can still play it

it's just not the same

Still baffles me how the switch is pretty much worse in every aspect but it sold like fucking hotcakes

the soul left it when they disabled miiverse, we went from online pictochat to twilight princess hd reminding us of our dead feature, overnight

The fact that half the switch's library are wii u ports only proves it was a great Nintendo console, it just had horrible marketing that led to its doom

It was shit.
Doesnt do anything better than the switch. clunky as fuck with 0 redeeming features.
still my most regretted purchase of all time

No drift dinky little controllers
E shop
Free online
Miiverse

Marketing killing the Wii U is a meme

It died because it's a Nintendo home console and there aren't that many people wanting a Nintendo home console. Most Nintendo users are literal kids and rather have the handheld bing bing wahoo over a home console

>all the good wii games
The only good wii game was xcx, faggot

I don't
LOL

>gamepad is literal fisher price trash
>entire ui is slow as balls. takes a minute to load anything.
>home menu asynchronicity is the most useless gimmick of all time and is just cumbersome
>miiverse was garbage for pedos and children. Only good thing was the ocassional japanese artist
>free online. only good thing

They learnt from their mistakes, and created a better looking console with better marketing around it

>Marketing killing the Wii U is a meme
Not a meme at all
youtu.be/4e3qaPg_keg
This is genuinely one of the worst videos you could ever put out for a new console

I miss it everyday, even more so because i feel like i didnt use it to its fullest potential when i had the chance. I was too cool for miiverse back then but now looking at the mInIMalistIC Switch UI i cannot help but miss those kind of things. Playing Splatoon on a warm summer evening for the first time, getting Earthbound on VC and playing it for the whole weekend, unlocking mario maker costumes. It will never be topped (the droughts were awful though)

Bayo 2, Mario maker, 3d world, treasure tracker, splatoon, tropical freeze, Mario kart 8, nearly all the switch games people gush over are from the wii u. The top selling switch game is a wii u port

>gamepad is literal fisher price trash
it was light, comfy, and fucking bulletproof
>entire ui is slow as balls. takes a minute to load anything.
>home menu asynchronicity is the most useless gimmick of all time and is just cumbersome
the ui was never cumbersome outside of maybe the settings.
the loading was worth it for the soul. little details like the minigame in the eshop, miiverse posts about your recently played games on the home screen, your mii doing magic tricks in the web browser. not to mention folders and being able to rearrange icons. it makes the switch feel so sterile.
>miiverse was garbage for pedos and children. Only good thing was the ocassional japanese artist
miiverse in-game was really cool, games like nintendo land feel so empty without it now. in-app it was like Any Forums except every other user was underage so exactly like Any Forums.

>splatoon
oh, so you're just a retard then?

Splatoon started on wii u.

>bulletproof
im not a child, i want it to feel good, not be retardproof
>the ui was never cumbersome
i fucking dare you to boot up your wii u right now and try and say that with a straight face
>the loading was worth it for the soul.
No, not really. 99% of miiverse posts and the shit you actually saw on the homescreen were worthless. the browser and folders were nice, but id take the switch's usability over it anyday. Everytime i boot up my Wii u I'm baffled by the home menu and the retarded gamepad integration. and also the fact that I need to use it.
>miiverse ingame was really cool
see above.
Also Nintendoland was mediocre with or without it.

>>miiverse was garbage for pedos and children. Only good thing was the ocassional japanese artist
No fuck you, Miiverse was the best stage in Smash. It has genuinely one of the funniest shit I've ever seen in gaming

Attached: miiverse lucas.png (852x450, 242.11K)

Where the fuck is mh3u then

Attached: IMG_20220126_191157.jpg (477x773, 175.22K)

Bought this piece of shit because you hipster faggots wouldn't shut up about how underrated it was back in the day. The worst system I've ever purchased.

still mad we didn't get those thumbsticks