Japanese video game “””””””world building”””””

>Japanese video game “””””””world building”””””

How creative

Attached: 3DEDD82C-B240-443B-B7A9-307724AF440F.png (640x452, 418.41K)

Better than a setting that's basically a single continent with like, 2-3 empires.

Japanese are as dumb geography-wise as Americans are. Can't blame for making a game world based on the only little island they understand and are familiar with.

>Japanese are as dumb geography-wise as Americans are.
Wait, is this true? I mean, i know they don't really give a fuck about the world outside their "area" of China, Korea and Japan, but as bad as americans?

no one is as bad as amerikans

western games:
>take medieval europe or european mythology
>add niggers

In Japanese TV Game shows, where something related to a country is introduced (person, food, whatever) they play a little tune/music so the audience can understand what country are they talking about.
Germany always has the yodelling tune.
France is the typical paris cafe music.
You get it.

Eh, fool.
Watch THIS
>literally copies the entire world except for a a fucking circle in the middle of the ocean

Attached: wd449qwgte251.jpg (1980x990, 906.78K)

>Western video game “””””””world building”””””

Truly, masters of creativity

Attached: eHPoge5.jpg (1080x1155, 226.36K)

>Dark Elves are Candian

I like how they completely gave up on Cathay and Nippon and used actual names for China and Japan. Not that they were putting in much effort with the others.

What the fuck.

Attached: 1642239497715.jpg (300x300, 10.76K)

The Japanese and Asians generally are notorious for lacking in creative thinking and aesthetics, at least in the western sense of the words. Probably because of their highly communal cultures. They don't "get" what makes a good story or a good character and invariably end up either copying cliche archetypes that only appeal to teenagers or other illiterates, or coming up with something so abstract and inconsistent that there's no real substance to it other than an overbearing feeling of strangeness or "randomness".
Of course they still have their own traditional culture in its different forms but it hardly shows in video games or other modern media. Those are western art forms, following broadly western conventions and appealing to western sensibilities, and that is where the Japanese are at a total loss.

>"just turn it around so Spain's on the top right"
>"Yoko Taro-sama, you're a genious!"

Attached: Drakengard Map.png (693x692, 1.1M)

Doubtful, my mom thought the Soviet Union was still around when I showed her a really dated map

The Americans and Westerners generally are notorious for lacking in creative thinking and aesthetics, at least in the asian sense of the words. Probably because of their highly communal cultures. They don't "get" what makes a good story or a good character and invariably end up either copying cliche archetypes that only appeal to teenagers or other illiterates, or coming up with something so abstract and inconsistent that there's no real substance to it other than an overbearing feeling of strangeness or "randomness".
Of course they still have their own traditional culture in its different forms but it hardly shows in video games or other modern media. Those are japanese art forms, following broadly niponesse conventions and appealing to nips sensibilities, and that is where the West are at a total loss.

What the fuck are you smoking.

Post more yoko taro maps if there are any

Attached: clichea.jpg (2500x1500, 593.47K)

Lmao weeb btfo

>Spain has Occitanie
>Gross Franco-German monstrosity
>Gigabalkans+italy
pure kino borders

Attached: Hyborean age.jpg (5800x4389, 3.72M)

>No jungle with ancient ruins

vgh... SOVL

Attached: planes.jpg (2365x2850, 1.29M)

dont pretend like it isn't the same in US or europe
whenever i watch TV over here and the reporter is talking about a cultural aspect of for example india they always play stuff from bengal and imagines it represents the whole of india, etc.

Attached: 567445.jpg (1200x1004, 764.24K)

>Germany
>Yodeling

wat

What’s the American tune/music?

Burger music.

Attached: Toril map.jpg (2000x1125, 1.23M)

Attached: Europe, home.jpg (2400x2400, 1.42M)

what fucking editing took place on the black sea coast?