I've decided to give SWTOR another run. Torn between going Jedi Knight or Sith Warrior...

I've decided to give SWTOR another run. Torn between going Jedi Knight or Sith Warrior. Which is the most satisfying from a story perspective?

Attached: swtor-date-sortie-steam.jpg (720x480, 62.9K)

Go play lego star wars instead, better experience

Sith Warrior for sure

Jedi Knight is oddly good as Dark Side
Sith Warrior is oddly good as Light Side

Sith warrior is kino Lana best girl

Can confirm. Light SW is still being an evil Sith, but with facts and logic

Sith Warrior of course

Attached: swtor 2018-06-01 13-54-13-64.jpg (1920x1080, 128.19K)

When is the new expansion coming out?

I swear I've tried to finish the inquisitor story 3 times over the last decade, coming back every now and then. Never made it all the way through.

crazy to think they've not added a class since launch, well maybe not since they dropped almost all support when it tanked in popularity

This game is shit, use the DND version of turn based combat by "rolling" imaginative die. So it takes no skill to play its just randomly you either win or lose get your ass kicked or not and in b4 "hurr durr git gud." Fuck this shitty game, Idk why it got so much attention and why everyone loves it.

Wait for the remaster

retard

Attached: 1643759023191.jpg (1078x1078, 406.13K)

I think sith was more fun overall, everyone tries to screw each other. Jedi I barely remember. Dark side characters were more fun overall

Yea your'e right the game is pretty retarded.

Pretty much, the expansion next week is gonna be ass

Just go Inquisitor and have fun shocking everyone

Last time I played those space missions were on rails. Heard tbat got fixed years ago but I can't be assed

How is dark side trooper? Do I get to commit war crimes?

/thread
Dark Side Jedi Knight is the closest to a morally grey Anakin Skywalker experience you will ever get in gaming.

You can massacre wounded, unarmed soldiers in a hospital in the very first zone

Dark Side trooper it is then

Knight or Warrior makes most sense in the long run (Knight is probably slightly ahead)
any Foce User class is good for the whole thing
Imperial Agent is probably the best until the expansions

Do activate the toggle for fetch quests. The first zone also has a fun one where you can bet with corrupt soldiers who send civilians into mine fields

- sith warrior LS is great
- imperial agent is also great
- bounty hunter has some fun parts
the rest are forgettable, i think.
t. played all archetype stories

Agent works extremely well even in the Zakuul shit what with how quickly you get your old crew back

>Jedi Knight is oddly good as Dark Side
only for the lulz and dabbing on emprah at the end
otherwise it's the edginess you'd expect from a sith (oh the irony)

Attached: speech checks.jpg (1920x1080, 224.97K)