Has spoilers ever ruined a video game for you?

Has spoilers ever ruined a video game for you?

Attached: misc_3023.png (800x600, 668.73K)

No, I play games for gameplay

Rin sucks dicks not blood

nah

Attached: 1640908224425.png (556x545, 341.82K)

This

i don't get the fear of spoilers honestly, be it movie or games.

i don't play movie games so no

I had FFX spoiled for me by some faggot kid in middle school. He told me Tidus wasn't real and disappeared at the end after beating Sin. I fucking despise that kid, I hope his family died in a fucking brutal car crash.
Since then I've always religiously avoided any info about games I actually want to play. Only time I really got burned for it was Cyberpunk, which, holy shit. But still, it's only 1 case.

They can definitely detract from the enjoyment of the story, but if its mechanically good that's utmost. I can always forgive a bad story, I can never forgive bad gameplay

The only games that could be ruined by spoilers have no replay value

Absolutely. People who leak/spoil things as soon as they release are cunts. Too many lonely losers out there are desperate for attention and will do anything to be noticed.

i always lose interest, yes

What a garbage take

People who get legitemately upset over vidya spoilers are mentally ill.

no, spoilers usually just give you something to look forward to

no, i barely give a shit about videogame stories

That's not Rin

Nope. I still experienced a game fresh.

what does the pic for this thread relate to for spoilers? This scene isn't ruined by spoilers since it's not an important scene.

i don't see any defenseless anus here

wait a m-

what is that ass witch doing

>people still don't get this scene 20 years later
He's currently having his blood and semen sucked by Medusa (hence the eyes) who uses her NP, Breaker Gorgon, to make him think he's having a wet dream about the girl who, at that point in the story, he's crushing on. Mage blood and moreso semen in the nasuverse (eroge writing) carry a lot of usable mana.

Medusa is literally having sex with him and not showing herself because she thinks she's ugly.

Attached: file.png (800x600, 624.39K)

>people who look forward to something are the issue not the people that go out of their way to try to ruin their enjoyment
This is Any Forums in a nutshell

not sure why you posted a VN
obviously spoilers are gonna ruin a book

I wouldn't say ruined, but definitely removed something I might've been excited about if I didn't see it coming, yeah.
Though there was this one time where I was fake spoiled but in such a believable way that I went through the whole game trying to figure out when the spoiler would happen only for the game to end without it happening.

I don't remember what game it was. but I knew I was angry over the spoiler that was going to happen so I retroactively enjoyed the game slightly more.

It's a video game, you freak. Go read a book if you care about story so much.

>People who get legitemately upset over [media] spoilers are mentally ill.
FFTY
also kys

Rider was best girl and deserved her own route. Caster is a close second and should have gotten a route too.

You are on Any Forums.

So is Rider the one with the defenseless anus after all?