Xenoblade censorship

um x3 sisters I thought you guys said this game doesn't have censorship, then what is this?

Attached: censored_nia.jpg (758x525, 136.47K)

The design on the left didn't appear in trailers

XC3 Nia isn't her blade form and actually shows more skin than than her normal outfit did in XC2.

the 2 are clearly the same character but she is covered up now unlike before

Who gives a fuck, coomer? Does every new outfit a character wears have to show more skin than the last, or else it's "censorship"?

Nia appears to be some sort of Queen in this new future, and the attire on the left doesn't really speak "Queen".

if nia is like this now, I fear for what they do to pyra if she does appears in the new game

>unlike before
Did you even fucking play the game you pretend to care about?

Attached: Nia.jpg (550x788, 87.19K)

>Does every new outfit a character wears have to show more skin than the last, or else it's "censorship"?
they could choose to keep it the same you know, instead of whatever we got here

Is this an actual burka?

yes, did you not see that her new outfit is a dumb down version of her blade form

>having to do mental gymnastics to justify censorship

>of her blade form
>short ears

uhh

Threadly reminder these are the people saying the game is censored

Attached: firefox_qg1XD1twYp.png (770x149, 8.76K)

Imagine acting like a disingenuous retard for a full day
Legitimately seek professional help

Equal to or greater, yes. That is to say, you can always make a design more revealing, but you can never go back. You can throw in optional costumes and shit for the fags, but the main one has to follow that design philosophy.

major resetgender vibes coming from these posts tbqh

Attached: 1625452922272.png (1900x1400, 810.01K)

>unironically wearing a burka
THANKS BASEDTENDO FOR COVERING THAT WHORE UP. I CAN ENJOY THE GAME WITH MY CHRISTIAN FAMILY NOW!
ARGGHH I HATE SEXY WOMEN SO MUCH‼‼

what the picture said, but unironically

pls go back to resetrannies & leave us chadcoomers alone

>people aren't allowed to change clothes in 500 years

Pyra and Mythra are going to live rent free in the short lives of every resetranny lol

Who do you think is behind this forced censorship meme? Literally no one gives a fuck that there's no designs like Pyra, Praxis or Brighid, not even coomers care

>this utterly desperate for (you)s and attention
Just get a fucking dog you cringy bitch nigger.
As for Nia's design, wow an actual high priestress/Queen is dressing modesty for public speaking. WHAT A SHOCK. I DON'T CARE. FIND A HOBBY.
To everyone else:
CEASE FEEDING THE TROLLS GOD DAMN! Also plant herbs.

It's either people just wanting to shit on popular things (the most likely option) or if you want to get a little schizo it's people who actually want things to be censored falseflagging to make anti-censorship people look retarded

see

>short ears
Get new eyes, stupid nigger.