Who are the cutest couples in vidya?

Who are the cutest couples in vidya?

Attached: bd863a1dc05282afe49613453fb678e9.png (752x1062, 706.24K)

Hey buddy, the vtuber club is two boards down

>roommateshit
Just another nothingburger.

theres something really fucking weird about a grown ass man gushing over "cute" things and unironically calling things cute

yo what's weird matt doing there in the background

Attached: 1612752242915.png (830x624, 652.97K)

Why are roasties like this?

Here's some context
it happened yesterday, an interesting note is that both those people are selling wedding ring merchandise to their fans

this image makes vtuber fans seethe use it cautiously

Attached: RushiaMafumafu.png (2216x2736, 2.95M)

Remember that this means jack shit
We watched Rushia for her 2D pure avatar not the whore 3D toasties who only does the voice acting
The 2D one doesn't have a boyfriend

I just watch Gura, voice of an angel and entertaining, best part is that she stays off social media completely.
No drama whatever.

Attached: 1630158644105.jpg (512x512, 192.22K)

Mafumafu messaged 2D Rushia's discord on 2d Rushia's stream cope more cuckdead

Attached: fankek.png (652x577, 332.5K)

I'm happy for Rushia, and I wouldn't mind if my Oshi (Ina) was in a relationship (even though that will never happen because she's a closet NEET), call me a cuck all you want, those that are past chuubas and see them as their girlfriends instead of just cute internet personalities are genuinely mentally ill

Attached: 1642556691492.png (491x643, 379.11K)

Attached: 1624384010636.png (590x469, 188.31K)

She'd have to leave her room first

Didn't stop Ironmouse though, so there's hope

Why won't she do collabs outside her Gen and the occasional Council one?

>Getting mad about retards exploiting retards
Honestly the fact that this whole GFE shit blows up in their face just makes it incredibly hilarious to me. Like any of these assholes think they have any chance with a disgusting ass roastie. Their market is a schizo audience and they get eaten alive and all is right with the world.

Attached: iu[2].gif (693x453, 35.27K)

was he right ?

Attached: anon.png (1876x415, 82.1K)

He's only right about enjoying the schadenfreude over the retards who can't separate the avatar and the voice actor. CHADs like do nothing wrong.

Nah, he is trying too hard to be edgy, its legit cringy

It is weird that it is women who bitch at men who are open about finding things cute etc. I've never seen other men bringing it up as weird to their friends and shit. At least not in my circles. Men can openly admit to each other that they find things cute, but to women that seems to be some sort of red flag for some fucking reason. You'd think that women would appreciate it that guys also find things like babies, little kids, puppies, kittens etc cute.

The only time I've watched vtuber shit is when that bunny avatar girl made fun of Ethan Ralph's escapades in Portugal recently.

I go to /vt/ exclusively to watch and laugh at the schizos there

Pippa is literally an oldfag from here