Ocarina of Time Remake

Would you like a remake of Ocarina of Time that had graphics like this and included side-quests for most of the major characters that appear on it to fresh them out?

What changes do you think an ocarina remake should have?

Attached: 1644569101317.png (1272x919, 628.52K)

>fresh them out
Shigeru is that you?

an Ocarina remake would be great but I'd rather have something slightly more stylized, like that style of model but with shading to match how the manual art looked
>What changes do you think an ocarina remake should have?
Zora's Domain and Jabu-Jabu should be accessible at the same time as Death Mountain and Dodongo's Cavern
Shadow Temple should trigger only when you have the necessary items like the hammer and Longshot instead of needing to complete the Fire and Water temples
Bonus optional content like a brand new dungeon/mini-dungeon themed around the wind/sky
Also the Ice Arrow should create platforms like it does in Majora's Mask, just so it's not entirely useless, only mildly

Attached: Ocarina_of_Time_poster.jpg (1836x2500, 689.58K)

I was thinking about this on my last playthrough. Shit like how the Gorons all just say thank you and you get nothing new for saving them or how you only need blue fire to defrost King Zora and that's all Zora's domain is ever useful for.

I mean just to use MM as an example you can race the Butler for a Mask, plus the whole not poisoned swamp stuff after you beat the boss. Snowhead has a race, Great Bay has a minigame and Ikana has a miniboss gauntlet ect.

NINTENDO

No, I want a new zelda game that is as good as ocarina

twilight princess?

I bet she still smells as bad as she did back when I had my going into games machine

i would like game developers to make an actual new video game for once

Why fucking risk it.

if i know i liked ocarina, then i will buy ocarina.

This actually looks pretty good and stays true to the original character design.

No 3D was fine, I'd rather have a new traditional zelda. Move away from BOTW shit

How the fuck are we supposed to get good, new games when idiots like you can't think further than "old game, but again"???
If you haven't played it yet, it's been 24 years. A potato clock can emulate it.
If you have, just play it again. No one's stopping you.

You're never getting "good new games" ever again. Corporate wants profits over everything. Remakes are your only taste of a game made for the sake of being a good game, because they are made in the image of a game made to be a good game.

Remake to OoT was already made, but it's on 3DS.

more story is the last thing any Zelda game needs
honestly just like reduce the size of hyrule field by half, and make water interactions not feel like shit (thereby fixing water temple), and you've got basically the perfect video game

No way. Besides the weird, occasional graphic and cinematic choices, the 3DS is superior to the original imo. There is no reason to remake it again.

If they remake it, they should use Breath of the Wild's graphics/art style. This stuff just looks weird and uncanny.

not him, TP is good but not quite on par with OOT. way too much storyshit, and none of TP's dungeons are quite on par with forest/fire/shadow from OOT

>reduce the size of hyrule field by half
hell no

>homogenize art styles
fuck no

No one actually wants or needs a remake of Ocarina of Time. What the fuck do you people who clamor for this shit actually want? A "bigger Hyrule"? "Larger and more expansive dungeons"? Did you not like the original game? Was the original game so fucking dissatisfying to you that you want it to be completely fucking different?

>"I liked it, that's why I want it to better so that I can like it even MORE!"
That's called dissatisfaction. Some part of you wasn't happy about the original product, so you want tacked on bullshit because you're hoping that you'd be as satisfied with the product as everyone else seems to be.

Or
>"I don't want the gameplay or dungeons to change, I just want it to look prettier."
These people are just shallow fucks.