This is NOT a dragon. It's a wyvern

This is NOT a dragon. It's a wyvern.

Attached: skyrimwyvern.jpg (1680x1050, 261.36K)

Which is a type of dragon.

Neither are real, so shut the fuck up

No, dragons have four legs and a pair of wings. Wyverns have two legs and a pair of wings

[citation needed]

it is classified as a wyvern by our irl classifications of draconids, but it is in-universe called a Dragon, and true dragons presumably do not exist or do not share a different denotation
therefor, as far as anyone in TES cares, that is a dragon

chud

>This is NOT a dragon. It's a different looking dragon.

Attached: hey-pal-you-just-blow-in-from-stupid-town.jpg (483x343, 127.81K)

didn't ask

>10 years of this pasta
thanks for your dedication

How does a wyvern's dick differ from a dragon's dick? Are some of those Bad Dragon dildos actually modeled after wyvern dicks?! Also, what are those Asian serpentine "dragons" called, and what do their dicks look like?

Attached: ded00ce8-431b-4837-ba69-acd91f7de389.jpg (480x480, 208.73K)

>game has gnomes
>they're actually dwarves

Attached: _67703788_114452225.jpg (1024x576, 81.55K)

ABLOO BLOO BLOOOOO

wyvern pussy.

So since this is the only Skyrim thread up right now, I wanna ask a question. Is it just me or does melee combat in the game just feel not satisfying at all? I remember swords feeling a lot better to fight with in Oblivion, but in Skyrim it just kinda feels unsatisfying. I've been playing the game for years and only really just noticed it recently for some reason. Also, who is the best follower and why is it J'zargo?

It says dragon right there man

wyvern dicks have wings instead of balls

It's not a game. It's shit.

wyvern is a sub-species of dragon, thus it's a dragon

>in their tongue he is dovahkiin, wyvernborn!

Yes indeed

to clarify, all wyverns are dragons but not all dragons are wyverns. to call a wyvern a dragon is okay, if a bit misleading.
things that are factually correct can still be unfathomably idiotic