Are oversexualized designs bad for the video game industry?

Are oversexualized designs bad for the video game industry?

Attached: journaliz.png (690x536, 389.69K)

No.

Attached: TR2eu.jpg (1466x1467, 1.1M)

sex sells, but only for those who can actually buy it or are willing to go through the process of buying it.

Attached: dog.png (543x587, 221.79K)

not if they appeal to my sexual interests, if they appeal to trannies or faggots then yes.

Attached: 1571373435188.png (1804x2040, 387.86K)

Only if they're out of place in the game. If you're designing some ultra realistic tacticool FPS, having Tits McGee who looks like a fuckin' shitty h-rpg asset flip on Steam character is dumb. Same as having those "WOMAN STRONGK" bluehair noodlearm cunts fighting 800lb beef slabs.

It's all about the context.

EHHHHH?

LIZ!

no

Attached: 4channel.jpg (2424x2000, 697.82K)

im pretty sure it hampers sales if its in a mainstream game, because normal people dont want that in their super serious movie game or if its nintendo, parents dont want it for their children. However I do not think it does anything to niche games that have a core audience

It's kinda sad gaming is dead because normies eating the super serious movie games. Nintendo games are still good though.

I have this theoretical triangle with each of the corners marked as cute, cool, and sexy that people find in characters they enjoy. This model doesn't compensate for whether or not these characters are actually appealing, though. I personally prefer 70/30 Cool/Cute.

Yes but they piss off lefties so I kind of like seeing them anyway

user those sony movies games don't actually sell all that well, the audience for them aren't normalfags they're sony movie game fans

dumb lizposters

No.
They keep American weirdos at bay.

Attached: pantsu.png (693x601, 198.57K)

No.
/thread

it shouldn't be but who cares

Attached: EqYuknCU8AAHJeA.jpg (2894x3404, 3.07M)

Reminder that Liz's game's remake could be coming out in as few as two or three (!!) years

No

Attached: Pede.png (641x500, 222.18K)

Depends. I am sure the trannies and homos don’t mind having oversexualized men in their vidya

this will never be real life...

No. However if the game is mediocre as shit and people hype it up as good just cos "big booba" (see; xenoblade 2) then yes.

Me on the right

Sums it up nicely.

Good game + sex = great.
Bad game + sex = shit, stop trying to force me to buy it and insisting it's good when it's not neptards

Xenoblade 2 is actually better than most JRPGs come out lately. It literally gave me PS1 JRPG vibes during the last episodes. Climbing the fucking tree and seeing what was on the top was epic.

I don't think it's bad to have hyper sexual designs and themes, but I believe people's expectations and ideas are getting warped because they only consume these products. I think this is part of a broader issue involving people who stay online and ragepost 24/7.

Lol