With rock music being popular as ever, Why hasn't Guitar Hero or Rock Band made a return?

With rock music being popular as ever, Why hasn't Guitar Hero or Rock Band made a return?

Attached: 91989FC2-989F-4862-A931-FA46EE0B8270.jpg (620x293, 50.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1I70U1_qdGE
youtu.be/eC5qSVCfdN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>With rock music being popular as ever
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1633423864956.png (2000x2000, 413.42K)

rock is going the way of disco
dead genre that boomers wont let go of

rockband 4 sucked and it ended up killing madcatz
i didn't play whatever guitar hero game that was out around that time but it probably sucked too

>rock music being popular
Good joke. The only rock game left is rocksmith, which is becoming some cancerous subscription service. I hope it gets cracked, because it'd be nice to boot instantly into a menu instead of having to wait 2 minute for 2014 to start up.

>Rock music being popular
Spotify showed a long time ago that the most listened to genre of music on their platform was Metal, and by a sizable margin.

Music licenses have gotten prohibitively expensive

You can't kill the metal, the metal will live on.

>rock music being popular
In what FUCKING world, OP? Because I damn sure wished it was true

Clone Hero is GH nirvana for everyone that played the games during their run and got good at it. There's no reason to ever go back

>Spotify showed a long time ago that the most listened to genre of music on their platform was Metal, and by a sizable margin.
Kek, you wish.

Rock band is still putting out weekly dlc to this day, so I'm gonna call bullshit on that.

Nah, rock evergreens will forever be relevant, unlike disco.

I think you were holding the chart upside down user

What music genre do normalfags even listen to now?

Attached: 1635059230998.jpg (554x554, 43.5K)

>For the second year in a row, Puerto Rican Reggaeton star Bad Bunny takes the title of most-streamed artist in the world on Spotify. And what’s more: He’s received over 9.1 billion streams without releasing a new album this year.
>He is swiftly followed by singer-songwriter Taylor Swift, whose Red (Taylor’s Version) gave old and new fans alike a reason to relive the artist’s early groundbreaking work. Rounding up 2021’s top three is BTS. The globally beloved k-pop group had a standout year thanks to their single “Butter.”
>Canadian hip-hop artists Drake—who released Certified Lover Boy in September—and Justin Bieber—whose 2021 album Justice featured collaborations with artists from across the globe—take spots four and five, respectively.
Latin pop, K-pop, American pop, and hip hop

Attached: ArtistsGlobally_1200x628-1.jpg (1200x628, 272.03K)

this
just play clone hero

Clone hero is kinda soulless
Just compare
youtu.be/1I70U1_qdGE
youtu.be/eC5qSVCfdN8

i remember watching stream with devs and they said they cant remove that starting shit
ofc its because of sponsoring bullshit

Rock band is still on going.
What's wrong with it? The on disc set list was terrible but it's the same game...

>bought used ps3
>want to buy plastic guitar for guitar hero
>0 (ZERO) old guitars on auction webside
>the only ones that are listed are from new guitar hero live, most of them are new for 80$
grim

i remember hearing the only good thing about rock band 4 was the fact that you could play most of the old dlc songs you got from the first 3 games

Rock Band Unplugged/Rock Band Blitz are the best rock band games, fight me. Video games are already toys so buying another toy to play with your toy has always been annoying.

Attached: rock_band_blitz_screenshot_1280.0.jpg (1200x800, 176.3K)

I bought all my plastic instrument shit for like 10 bucks because I knew eventually this shit was going to be picked up by retro scalpers.