Casual difficulty confirmed

Attached: 57FB943D-DB67-4D17-A135-4A67DCE892A8.jpg (1284x1114, 779.4K)

Souls has always had a casual mode called summoning.
Still looking forward to the Midir-esque bosses that make it difficult to win as a summoned phantom because they dumpster the host instantly.

So it will be fun? Cool

I think people are used to the formula now and finish From games most of the time.
I just finished Sekiro, went for the 100% achievements and everything and there are like 8% of players who have them as well, even the different endings have been seen by around 25%, it's quite a lot for a game that's very popular and considered hard.

Attached: 1610041792190.jpg (396x382, 40.92K)

>many bosses as difficult at Orphan of Kos, Lady Maria and Mirdir

OP anally FUCKED confirmed.

Attached: 753598447354.jpg (638x867, 276.62K)

The souls games have literally never been hard. Sekiro is the only one that's slightly challenging.

Eldensoulsborne is peak Reddit.

*Eldensoulsbornekiro

unfathomly based, ER really is just taking the best of all gaming conventions
no game will ever compare after ER, it's a solved medium

I rage quit Dark Souls 3 at Abyss Watchers but beat sekiro a couple times. Dark Souls rolling i-frame combat is boring. Glad they're adding guard counters and posture levels for enemies

cant wait to see more youtube vids of people killing "bosses" in three hits by spamming the same attack

Attached: 92354847529.jpg (256x352, 16.69K)

>it's a OP Pretends Miyazaki's Games Really Are Super Difficult thread.

They probably just made all the difficult stuff optional, hence open world. Makes things way easier to work around.
That, and just equipping havel-esque gear and poising through boss attacks with a million defense and health. People saying otherwise are fucking retards.

Didn't they already have that with parries and poise thresholds?

Yeah that's what we said about Sekiro and you faggots still can't get past the first or second boss or even the ape(s). Any Forums is so fucking full of shit its hilarious

youre talking to shitters. these idiots think they will pull off half this shit when they couldnt in the main series just because they saw a trailer

> main story is piss easy so zoomers and journalists can actually "finish" the game
> all the side and post content is the hardest it's ever been
This is how it should be.

>muh bosses
Why do people fixate on them so much? You spend 95% of your time in these games traversing the world, that's what needs to be engaging and challenging.

That sounds fair.

>Souls games
>difficult
>I have a button that briefly makes me immortal
>I can spam this button almost freely
>There is essentially no downside to spamming this button
The most challenging part about Souls bosses is not getting bored with the constant rolling and chipping away at the bosses' health during the brief downtimes in between their spastic flailing phases.

>main story is piss easy
>This is how it should be.
No, it shouldn't be like that.