Will Elden Ring finally surpass Bloodborne?

Or will it fall short just like Dark Souls 3 and Sekiro?

Attached: url(21).jpg (553x346, 42.72K)

SHUT UP ABOUT SOULSFAG SHIT

No use speculating about it, but I think it'll probably end up having more breadth but less depth/quality, I suspect it'll end up being more like dark souls than bloodborne if you get what I mean, more builds to make, more things to see and do, rather than better individual moments and gameplay.
But the only proof will come with time.

Stop going into threads about stuff you hate if you hate it so much, just hide it and go to a thread about something you like, or god forbid make your own thread, is it that shocking that people like things?
Who am I kidding, we're on Any Forums.

Bloodborne was good but not great.
>Weaker 2nd half than DS1
>Build variety is piss.
>impossible to play above 30 fps
It was saved by its dlc but it's still not better than DS1 or DS3.

Soulsgames saved gaming.

I suppose so...

Yeah really loved izalith, the bed of bullshit and "we ran out of assets please understand" catacombs.

Yeah, everything after ornstein and smough kind of becomes a coinflip if it's quality or not.

guys what class should I choose for elden ring?

Naked and Afraid, makes the early loot more impactful and gives you a sense of power scaling/progression

>Dark Souls 3
>Sekiro
>Fall short
You can tell OP was filtered hard and that's why he's dicksucking From's easiest game ever

Attached: Sekilol.jpg (520x457, 33.7K)

>>Weaker 2nd half than DS1
Nonsense, both are shit but for DS1 it's worse
The only games consistently good are Sekiro and Dark Souls 3

Attached: 1639419946204.gif (479x255, 2.88M)

Sekiro, while really good from a combat and environment perspective was really lacking in depth, rpg mechanics and replayability, which made it feel kind of throwaway as a game.
Kind of a high quality pump and dump.
Honestly, it's mechanics were good enough that it almost feels like a waste, as good as it is.

darksouls 2 is the last really good fromsoft game

>lacking in depth, rpg mechanics and replayability
What do you mean by depth? It’s not an RPG so that’s why it doesn’t have RPG mechanics. I’ll give you that it lacks replayability though but that’s the case with a lot of action games

Why the dick succ hole?

Any Forums is a Souls board

Sekiro does not need rpg elements
And if game had other weapons and machanics the core deflect/hit thing wouldn't be as polished or even wouldn't work

It's it's own game and doesn't need to have them, but it doesn't replace them with anything substantial, and therefore loses a lot of what would bring someone back to a souls game, for example, or give someone added value and enjoyment out of a game like that.
It's core mechanics are tighter, but it loses out because it kneecaps it's own scope.

It doesn't necessarily need the same draws, but it clearly needs something it doesn't have to be anything more than a one and done game.

>Cuckborne
>good

Attached: 1616247359317.gif (220x217, 415.32K)

Bloodborne was honestly my least favorite of the whole collection so I hope its better than bloodborne

I haven't even played BB but how is that possible? Second half of DS1 is very ass.

>Weaker than 2nd half of DS1
Cope

Not an argument.

Sekiro is my favourite game they’ve made but honestly I do agree that it’s a “one and done game”. I did the shura ending and then I reloaded an earlier save and did the other endings simply because I didn’t wanna play through the whole game again to get the other endings. I don’t think there’s anything they could have added to give it replayability though, maybe some gimmick mission modes or playing as different characters like Emma like Ninja Gaiden did with chapter challenges?

IM SO FUCKING HYPED BROS OOOOOOHHHH ELDEN RING INJECT THAT FROMSOFT KINO STRAIGHT IN MY VEINS MIYAZAKI-SAMAAAAA

Attached: 1642602392217.gif (498x280, 1001.74K)

I'm curious, but what did you dislike about it?
Which one is your favorite?

it' not on the shitch, which makes it one of the best games this year, automatically.

>I'm curious, but what did you dislike about it?
It was shit.
>Which one is your favorite?
Darks Souls II.

Attached: 1632054522729.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

I think it's definitely their tightest, most mechanically interesting game, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want more from it or wish they'd done more with it's mechanics.
It was good for what it was, though.

I'm not sure what I'd have personally improved, just commenting on what I noticed from it is all, I'd definitely have delved more into customizing wolf more into the shinobi you want him to be though.

different user here
>Darks Souls II
this was your entry point to the series? also youre retarded

Yeah the mechanics of Sekiro are top tier, I’m looking forward to Elden Ring but I was really disappointed to see that a lot of the Sekiro mechanics didn’t make it in. I’m glad we’ve got the stealth and executions back but I’ll miss the combat, I understand it wouldn’t really work with other weapons though

I hope in the future after Armored Core 6 we see something as unique as Sekiro again, definitely a while away though

Cope.

It will be better than Dark Souls 3 and on par with Bloodborne