Its only crime is having to be associated with Chrono Trigger...

Its only crime is having to be associated with Chrono Trigger. If it was just a standalone game and went by a different name, it would have been heralded as one of THE classics.

Attached: Chronocrossbox.jpg (323x308, 58.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FWhLSC2oqQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That certainly did it no favors

Attached: 9B4CCB7F-0171-4523-B7A0-99D6146BC85E.jpg (1125x1658, 744.55K)

>They have the option to turn off all "enhancements" as a bail out.
Thank god.

chrono trigger was never good

For me, it was the long ass Nikki concert

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 6.47K)

Yaranaika?

Attached: chrono3apjpe.jpg (4248x1080, 3.77M)

I'm going to lose it is port beggars shit up CC/CT threads now too. There's already too much retarded shitflinging as it is.

Attached: 1623644369527.webm (512x512, 116.87K)

You can't disable the shitty new font. You just have a choice of a shitty new font or a slightly less shitty new font. No word on whether you can undo the "improved" music either.

I'm sure they could have found a way to connect it to Chrono Trigger without implying that the old cast had miserable futures.

if it wasn't related to Trigger no one would even remember that Cross exist.

>oh no this game implies my favorite video game guys died
who cares? buying the port

>You just have a choice of a shitty new font or a slightly less shitty new font.
Nigger quit trolling. The site says "Switch between imitation pixel font and HD font".
Either way, I'm excited for the prospect of modders implementing better backgrounds/fixes for the PC port.

Pro

>OST by yatsunori mitsuda is a banger
>Look so pretty it almost looks like an early PS2 game, Shadow Hearts on PS2 is graphically worse than this game
>Has like 50 different characters
>The villain is cool

Cons

>Even though it has 50 different characters most of them are extremely stupid, some examples include poshul the talking pink dog, the clown skeleton, the giant voodoo doll and the cha family who has the most stereotypical nigress who's bound to trigger woke progressive type
>All characters speak with a dumbass accent in an attempt to give them a personality
>Many characters play the same with the exception of that weird old alien lady that can transform into monsters you defeat
>Despite having so many characters most of them outside Serge aren't really important to the plot, Kid (and maybe Harle) is the only one that have any sort of plot presence
>Plot is pants on head retarded
>The battle system with managing elemental zones is kinda stupid and reach peak stupidity during the final boss

Its shit
>y-you just hate it because of Trigger

On the contrary, I played Cross first. Then played Trigger 5 years afterwards. I honestly don’t see what the big deal is. Actually after playing Trigger and thinking back on it more, it was worse than I thought

>Nigger quit trolling. The site says "Switch between imitation pixel font and HD font".
You dumb fuck, can you not read?
>imitation pixel font
>imitation
Here, I'll even provide images for you since you're such a stupid illiterate moron that you can't understand with words.

Attached: remaster fonts.jpg (1920x2508, 814.22K)

You are literally retarded, that's a given.

Looks fine you're a sperg

still better than mess that was chrono cross

As someone that likes the imaginative designs and ideas Kato comes up with, but hates how he treated the cast/setting of Trigger, this is pretty accurate.
Oddly enough, I really like Radical Dreamers, though, even though it's just an alternate setting of Cross. That fucking scene in Harley's room with Kid is top tier.

Shit characters
Shit pacing
Shit story
Shit main battle theme

It would receive less love than the Vagrant series had it not been CHRONO slapped unto it.

>Shit pacing
There's that word again.

youtube.com/watch?v=FWhLSC2oqQc
Lucca deserved better

Tell me about the qualities of a font that make it better or worse, user.