Gunfire Reborn

This game is pretty good. Who's your favorite character and why is it Tao?_____________

Attached: gunfire.jpg (460x215, 54.11K)

games fun as fuck, reincar 8 gets real wacky towards the end

haven't unlocked reincarnation yet, still stuck on the ship boss on the second difficulty. how hard does it get?

the bunny

Lei Luo because he's cute.

Attached: 1643393194452.jpg (2048x1588, 147.24K)

post rabbit tits

bnuny because bnunyn

>Who's your favorite character and why is it Tao?
Because she absolutely fucks human men
I'm only up to reincarn 3, but shit gets barmy. One mistake with the wrong enemy in even the first area and it's just over, fucking longbowmen, spearmen and heavy crossbows are all brutal if they hit you. Also the bandit tactician faggots and the fat flamethrower guys in the second area are absolutely disgusting

Attached: tao.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

uninstalled because reincarnation 8 is not fun anymore solo, was awesome til then at least

got a few clears on it but yeah i had enough

This shit feels like it'd be ridiculously easy on MP compared to solo. Id that the case?

The HP scales up I think. Still easier cus of ressing.

Finished the game (aka beat all the reincarnations) with my friend. Bunny girl is fun, but i found doggo guy being the strongest for me. Using two gloves just melts everything. Reinc 8 was dumb hard at first, we just had not enough ammo to kill stuff, but after some runs, we beat it. You either OP as fuck or just not strong enough, feels like
Now im looking for another game like this to coop in
In MP mobs have 300% hp and some other buffs i think, but im not sure. Its obviously easier because you are not alone, but i think its still relative

Attached: d1126fdbaa359f272d9ccf25eac83f40.jpg (2151x3425, 440.11K)

thank you

I like the bunny

>atomic bomb dog
Holy shit. My favorites are still bnuuy and kot.

Attached: pug-explosion.gif (498x278, 1.04M)

Yes, billions time easier for the sole fact you can resurrect each other.

Because I like bunnies.

Attached: 1644580985981.jpg (1024x2542, 355.54K)

The tiger because he's the only character I've managed to beat the fucking game with. I also like the cat as well, I've seen the bird can be pretty overpowered with the right perks and items.

care to share sauce on that model, sir?

Attached: file.png (448x376, 64.91K)

I don't really like Tao gameplay wise.
Her ascensions are all super dependant on specific other ascensions for synergy so you need to get the exact right combination of ascensions or it just doesn't work.

The other characters have lots of skills that are good by themselves so you can usually work with what you get, with Tao all of her skills are useless on their own and only become good when comboed with specific others.

I'm normally a sucker for meta progression, but GR barely feels like a roguelike, more like an average shooter with *some* randomness, and thus the meta progression feels less like "Oh, this is a nice boost on top of what you have" it feels like: "you start the game gimped and after investing 20 hours, you start to approach regular potential that the runs are balanced around. "