Pokemon were miniature in the poke ball in the manga

pokemon were miniature in the poke ball in the manga

Attached: 694D1D32-BDD2-44F6-858E-7D1A48F8DE00.jpg (1728x2668, 608.6K)

>what are holograms

Lotta things happened in the manga. You see an arbok get graphically cut in half.

Also the electric tale of pikachu manga was illustrated by a hentai artist.

You’re lying to yourself if you think that was their intent back when they drew it

At the time it made sense, and it easily could have been made canon.

There were multiple times throughout the manga where Pokémon inside Pokéballs that fell on the ground rolled them hamster wheel-style to press the button and get released. It wasn't just an abstract visualization.

I haven't played a Pokémon game since I grew up, but wasn't it like that in the games, too? I'm pretty sure you throw the ball at the monster and the monster goes in the ball.

>manga
And it was the only soulful thing to come out of pokemon.

>Red's Venusaur ass pulling a win against the rival's Charizard via creating a thunderstorm indoors
As much of an asspull it was, I really fucking enjoyed it
Probably the best thing to come out of Pokemon period

Attached: 1599009947981.gif (220x216, 186.69K)

Lance as a pokemon eco terroist was pure kino, his fight with Giovanni even more so

Attached: 8-7daf66b546.jpg (711x1051, 593.01K)

well, duh, the pokeball shrinks them

I remember having a Pokemon manga when I was young and remember it being a lot darker and mature than the series or games.

Just post Fug and be done with it.

I remember
>Elite 4 as pokemon eco terrorists
>abrok beheaded
>actual debate between characters over the ethics of the master/servant relationship between pokemon and humans
>human pollution making pokemon sick and dying
>Red seemingly dying
>Giovanni actually being cool

I loved the Ruby and Sapphire arc the best, it had a love story set to a cool "around the world in 80 days" plot.

Attached: Sapphire.jpg (1200x800, 169.65K)

I remember as a kid I read the Crystal one and noticed weirdly well shaded shots that really defined the shape of some girls’ breasts and one other fully colored shot with Crystal’s ass pointed straight at the reader

Try reading the XY arc for the most violent and depressing story to ever come out of officially licensed Pokémon material.

Except it was obviously the pokeball that shrank them

Yeah, but it was the Pokéball that was shrinking them, not themselves. I find it hard to believe they came up with the whole idea of Pokémon having the power to shrink themselves and that's how Pokéballs work, even if it was a manga only thing.

I never read past Emerald's arc, mystery armor nigga that turns out to be Archie, and Gold saving the petrified crew. Where can you read the newer chapters anyway?

Didn't the male protagonist for B&W fucking die?

Trapped in Dream World until late into BW2. Same thing happened with Diamond but in the Distortion World and all gen 1 protags plus Silver between FRLG and Emerald with them being petrified.

Mangadex and similar sites have everything, but they're usually divided into different "series". The one simply titled Pokémon Special goes up to the end of BW2, then the rest is grouped by arc as Pokémon Special XY, ORAS, SM/USUM and SwSh.