Party goes downhill the moment female party member joins

>party goes downhill the moment female party member joins
>quiet reserved party member that you trusted the most was the perverted Demon King all along
Wish more JRPGs did this

Attached: AdamKovic.jpg (484x609, 56.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gDVxScXxFKY?t=10m12s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i cannot fucking believe it wasnt lawrence
been watching 2015 demo disk recently. we really didnt know how good we had it.

Attached: 1536153611485.jpg (325x326, 20.32K)

who

Sounds neat. What game?

anyone got pics of his dick?

Lol where did you catch that? I've been posting the evidence to Adam's youtube but he never responds to me.

>i keep posting the thing that ruined his career over and over but for some reason he never responds
yeah i wonder why.

I'm still horrified I was in the Any Forums thread when it happened, watching someone's life unravel live was terrifying. Furthermore I can't believe /hm/ had the nudes for a month before they became known.

No, I mean I posted the evidence that lawrence was the catfish. He discusses browsing the cel thread on that faggot board where the leaker was posting.

Yeah ive never watched a single thing these people have created but I saved the whole google folder of his entire creepy perving for some reason.

He has a nice cock.

ah that makes more sense.
probably because he would look like a bitter schizo and its better if he just lays low.
havent heard that theory but it makes sense considering how lawrence acted after everything came out.

Post the evidence

Attached: Magic Wand.png (1280x720, 909.41K)

It was in the middle of a long as funhaus compilation so I have to dig it up again gimme a minute

>they even photoshopped his tattoo
fucking a+ man
too many good moments. probably the best series on youtube next to broteam.

Elyse was the best member just after her man tho

Adam was the punching bag

Attached: 1539136622652.jpg (3024x4032, 942.51K)

of course but he played it well. he existed to drive the show forwards and not get too distracted.

you know if you go back and watch old videos, adam makes a LOT of jokes about things being up his ass.

So what did he do again? Share nudes he took in the FH office with someone while he was married or something and then the person he was sending them to leaked them, right?

that and jerking off in the office
lawrence insists he never washed his hands too

>mfw people build their lives around literal whos

also sent a video of him fucking his wife

Found it lol

youtu.be/gDVxScXxFKY?t=10m12s

Its so blatantly obvious that Lawrence is salty and addressing these gaybois he was alresdy arguing with on Any Forums directly.

>Lawrence throwing dirt at Alanah for making more money than him despite having seniority over her.
>gets a cameo in 2077
>now works for Santa Monica studios
How the fuck does she do it?

Why did he do it

Hes hot, id let him throatfuck me desu

i mean yeah hes clearly mad that adam got posted, but it doesnt prove that he was catfishing him

opening her legs

Ah. Well it's kinda gross, sure, but I'm not gonna pretend I don't feel bad for the guy. Dude lost pretty much his whole career and it kinda felt like it only happened because he got lumped in with the Achievement Hunter guy who touched a kid or whatever.

the industry is desperate for high visibility women to hire to show everyone how progressive they are

oh yeah, he was going to lose his job when it came out but I feel it wouldn't have been such an extreme reaction if the ryan achievement hunter dude didn't get outed for actual criminal stuff at the same time

yeah its a grey area for sure.
i dont hate the guy at all, and i can still enjoy watching their older content the same.
but i mean it was probably the right choice.
everything after he left (and probably a couple of years before) is unwatchable.

Ryan Haywood has consenting sex with fans despite having a family. That's it. Adam is more of a degenerate than he was but since no technical minors were involved it was seen as a lesser evil is my understanding of the matter.

c-can i see it?

don't forget the buttplug he wore to the office and took photos of him sucking on (fresh out of his asshole)