You “gamers” say Elden Ring is another soulsborne clone, but you don’t know what you bloody want...

You “gamers” say Elden Ring is another soulsborne clone, but you don’t know what you bloody want. Would you buy it if it wasn’t? No you’d just complain all darn day and make no effort to question what kind of game you actually want.

Attached: 7B0E3F07-F77A-4B82-B806-A7659994CFCE.jpg (739x415, 23.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1mQKBktg3GR9
youtube.com/watch?v=NiwTYctDVfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just want a GOOD game

What's he up to nowadays?

Cherrypicking controversies for quick Twitter updoots

vocaroo.com/1mQKBktg3GR9

Same old, same old. Triggering trannies in particular and wokies in general. Recently more on the anti coof tyranny train as well (e.g. supportive of the Canuck truckers).

The problem is not it being ds4 but its fanbase being hypocrites shit on cod asscreed fifa think to themselve they're above everyoneelse beating le hard games
and no souls games never that good
people praise it because it's the first game they know how to get good

Attached: peterson.jpg (960x606, 130.12K)

I want a game where I can have sex with children. Realistic dating of women of all ages and also kill evil people with magic and guns and weapons.
Also make it infinitely generated with a sophisticated algorithm. Basically make a realistic simulation with the caveat of no consequences for the player.

he quit his university job cuz grifting off teenagers is more lucrative.

>obviously fake tweet
Do Discords troons really ...?

I am no longer requesting. Clean your room, now.

Attached: 94CB0099-C235-4910-83B9-3DFE017371D1.jpg (1536x2048, 596.72K)

Peterson got into EFT, huh? And as a USEC no less ...

Has he finally lost it?

>t. assblasted tranny

This site is a contrarian waste hole infested with incels and Trumptards. Their bashing of any game or anything else for that matter isn't based on any real critique. It's just hate for the sake of hate. Like children who latch on to your name, your clothes, color, your mom's job or random rumours. It's not based on anything so there is no logic or reason to be found in those arguments. They say whatever they can to illicit a reaction. To hate. And then feed on that reaction.

FromSoft fans will get what they always get, a great soulslike game. Or maybe the 1/10 000 happens and unlike every single FromSoft game so far, this actually won't turn out being good. The odds are small but sure, it's possible. Either way, these people aren't FromSoft fans. They don't really give a shit about the game either way. They're just whining because that's the only sense of purpose they have in life. To sit and fester and find the newest game, meme, or political theme, and bitch and moan about it. That's literally what they do. Elden Ring is just targeted because it's popular and coming out soon. And that's what controversialist people do.

>This site is a contrarian waste hole infested with incels and Trumptards. Their bashing of any game or anything else for that matter isn't based on any real critique. It's just hate for the sake of hate. Like children who latch on to your name, your clothes, color, your mom's job or random rumours. It's not based on anything so there is no logic or reason to be found in those arguments. They say whatever they can to illicit a reaction. To hate. And then feed on that reaction.

As someone who wasted years being like this
i now have suicidal thoughts i wasted my best years in being like this and I urge everyone who reads this - STOP. MEET WITH PEOPLE, ESTABLISH RELATIONSHIPS AND FRIENDSHIPS, WORK ON YOUR BODY AND MOVE AROUND AND EAT HEALTHY AND BE A GOOD PERSON

Cope, Fromsoft shits all over FIFA and COD in every way.

I have been burnt out on the souls series since 2.
I want completely different kinds of games now, I do question the kind of stuff I want, and I know exactly what I want, and Miyazaki cannot provide it to me because he'd have to cater to an entirely different audience that isn't his audience to please me at this point.

It's a real tweet I fucking remember this, thanks for the post user
Sums up why I fucking hate JP

It is such a shame that the notjordanpeterson site was shut down.
The soundclips made via it were fucking golden.
youtube.com/watch?v=NiwTYctDVfw

>doubles down on the lie
[citation needed]

hate that this a world where this dumb fuck can have an audience of anybody

>pick up his 12 rules to life book
>More peter pan symbolism about how I should fucking grow up

Ughhh. The fuck is wrong with this boomer. I bet you he wants to rape wendy

This dude went into a coma from being so much of a pill head that his daughter forced him to go Russia and get put down. He has panic attacks from drinking cider. All in all he’s a useless chud

Attached: Ted intellectuals professors.png (500x732, 125.69K)

Didn't complain about sekiro & bloodborne. Clean YOUR bloody room

Fuck you Jurassic Park is a great movie

>chud
Why yes, Peterson is indeed a CHad and a stUD. If for no other reason that he makes woketards like yourself and seethe incessantly.

Now scamper back to your containment board, sissy:

Pill poppin

Attached: anti depressants jordan peterson.jpg (1188x899, 540.91K)

>*dies from drinking apple cider*

>risking your academic career to stand up to the woke mob
>spineless
user, on a scale of 1 to 10, from how many feet up in the air did your mother drop you on your head as a child?

before he had his drug episode mind you...

Attached: ted drugs state.jpg (640x916, 157.39K)