Are you still going to buy it Any Forums?

Are you still going to buy it Any Forums?

Attached: elden-ring-key-art-logo.jpg (1400x700, 105.22K)

>buy

denuvo :)

>going to
I pre-ordered the future GOAT like 3 months ago

yeah after they release the dlc

Discord concern troll

You must take your meds

You've been exposed, tranny.

Attached: 1644565630681.jpg (1024x926, 129.28K)

here's a better version

Attached: 1644498171921.png (1460x1320, 823.39K)

denuvo third worlder, there's gonna be no pirating for a while

no i'll probably just watch someone else play it, i've gotten bored of the souls game formula, this game just looks like open world dark souls, the world looks huge but also empty, not really interested

>still
?

Nope. The discord trannys successfully brained washed me.

LOL did they fuck. Imagine wasting your time trying to make people dislike a game AND FAILING LMFAOOOO

Are soulsfags actually happy that the game will be "protected" by denuvo?

pcfags have no right of opinion

A few days after release, yes.
Unless it turns out its another cyberpunk

I want to laugh at these retards for assuming that there are people clueless and gullible enough to form their opinion on shitposts and flamewars, but now I realize that people like that probably form like a half of the board nowdays.

Attached: 1642524760140.jpg (933x879, 151.81K)

I thoguht it was EAC not denuvo

Hell yeah. FromSoft games get a pre-order from me. Cry about it

Why are they doing this?

Sorry I'm not trans and don't use discord/twitter so I'm clueless

I was but no. I buy some new games and i don't play them or I don't complete them.

My interest in games deminished to a point I'm just into gaming news and a bit of watching videos. Plus I've been going through personal problems and realizations of things to care. Bought Dying Light 2 and haven't completed it.

Do Nintrannies really?

>BoDy TyPe for troon appeal
Nah, don't touch this turd even from torrent

yeah of course . why "still"?

Bandi Namco hasn't used Denuvo since Code Vein
Tales of Arise and Scarlet Nexus didn't have denuvo
Plus FromSoftware probably doesn't want to have to deal with all the bullshit that's involved with incorporating it on top of EAC

A lot of negative reviews that have come out

i guess, my friends want to play it and it was a lot of fun playing previous souls with them. but if they decide to wait until the dlcs or whatever to do a full coop playthrough then i'll probably just wait.

mfw when it's 6 more days 'till it's out (I'm ecstatic)

Attached: index.png (216x234, 7.48K)

take your meds schizo

People keep spamming this but there is no actual proof it's real, you can easily create this with inspect element or those "fake discord message" tools. If it's real post a invite link faggot, or at least screenshot the full server and not individual messages.

Already pre-ordered on steam

Attached: 1580399476432.jpg (500x500, 41.68K)

No, the world seems so boring. I’ll wait for them to fix the biggest bugs at least, then I’ll consider.

many of them grew up socializing directly on internet, so for them disagreeing or feeling insecure about the megacorp they support means moving in packs like on twitter, so discord is perfect for them. The concerning thing is that they have trouble even fitting into a place of miserable people like Any Forums

this, looks super empty from everything weve seen and heard