I realized that most Wii gamers are more likely to remember games like Wii Sports and Just Dance rather that stuff like...

I realized that most Wii gamers are more likely to remember games like Wii Sports and Just Dance rather that stuff like Zelda: Twilight Princess and Metroid Prime 3.

Attached: 7F300EF5-7DCC-41EE-8D1B-3E32525B3222.jpg (2500x2500, 475.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qf8dR-jbLVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wii Sports was ground breaking.

most gamers are retarded casuals
have you ever tried to buy a ps4 on craigslist/offerup/whatever site?
They literally ALL come with a shitty sports game and cod ghosts

sorry what was that i wasn't listening

Attached: 1461013858029.webm (600x336, 2.92M)

For me it's We Ski.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qf8dR-jbLVs

Attached: frozenrice.jpg (630x629, 78.54K)

no shit

say what you will about the switch but at least its major exclusives are stuff like smash zelda and 3D mario

The Switch hasn't gotten a mainline Zelda exclusive, though.

gtaV/cod/fifa have defined 7th,8th, and will likely define 9th gen for 100 million+ people

Yes user. Casuals are the one who make the majority of sales. It's not rocket science, why do you think they're making a new iteration? Thought it would have been smarter to have it at launch. They can always make a new bundle I guess.

I thought no one had a Wii U? Or does the narrative change when it fits your seethe?

It doesn't matter how many people bought it, BotW is factually not a Switch exclusive.

I own two Wii U's and that fact alone makes me automatically superior to a virgin like you

but if no one owned a Wii U then it is an exclusive. unless the Wii U wasn't a flop?

How the fuck does that stop botw from being a multiplat?

I own two Wii U's and that fact alone makes me automatically superior to a virgin like you

>twilight princess
>Wii
???????

Yes?

Attached: 51-sTAVzeFL._SY445_.jpg (316x445, 29.93K)

>one of three first-party Nintendo launch titles for the Wii
>from Nintendo's arguably third-biggest franchise
>featuring controls specifically remade to showcase the console's signature features
you're either being pedantic on purpose or a third-worlder who can't into nuance.

underaged retard.

it's getting one either this year or next year

>They literally ALL come with a shitty sports game and cod ghosts
That or Just Dance.
What the FUCK is it with that series in particular that low class normalfag women flock to it every year?

Attached: 1591132468380.png (500x500, 95.54K)

The thing that keeps me away for selling my retrocompat wii is for the nes/snes/gba emus, virtual console tloz wads and the gamecube version of twilight princess
For some reason just fells great play nintendo retro games with a gamecube controller, and on crt of course