Forget what Killer7 propaganda you've been fed: The Silver Case is actually Suda's best work

Forget what Killer7 propaganda you've been fed: The Silver Case is actually Suda's best work.

Attached: suda tierlist.png (555x409, 279.66K)

Shadows of the Damned was kino OP is a faggot

it's a great game but this is a weighted list of them in comparison to each other

>NMH3 above D tier
>SotD not in A tier
Everything else checks out.

Killer 7 is a work of art

I'm not sure I will ever be able to into this franchise. Killer 7 felt obtuse and Flower, Sun, and Rain just felt like a slog on the DS.

lol NM3 filtered another one boys

I implore you to try just one other game. Any of them, honestly. Though probably NMH is your best bet. Lollipop Chainsaw and Shadows of the Damned are the most conventionally fun, but they're also the least Suda.

Killer 7 *is* obtuse, and FSR is the worst of them all, an absolute slog that is the least fun to play.

But if that one final try doesn't grab you, then yeah, Suda probably isn't for you.

The Silver Case - FSR - 25th Ward series is probably his most major work, and I sincerely hope he'll make another entry at some point. Killer7 is probably his best individual game, though.

I don't really care for any of the No More Heroes games. The best one was probably Travis Strikes Again. The first one was alright, 2 was garbage and 3 was an unfinished mess.

I mostly agree with but I'd move 25th floor to S and silver case to A

It was easy enough on normal mode. I just thought it sucked. Check what "filtered" means.

I tried to go with NMH first, but I just couldn't figure out how to emulate waggle on a controller at the time, so I just tried to go by release order later on. The Silver Case was slow and a bit difficult to follow, but I was interested in the narrative.
I'll make all the NMH games the next I try, but I'll probably let it go if I can't figure it out this time.

>3 was an unfinished mess.
Someone else gets it.

Attached: 325461.jpg (498x500, 64.67K)

>how to emulate waggle
Just use a Wiimote. Simple as.

I don't even know if my old ones still work.

I meant thematically filtered of course, not challenged filtered

Attached: 6rma5paml8y31[1].jpg (4730x2641, 555.14K)

YWBWASOB

Attached: 1619144946965.jpg (1920x1080, 103.48K)

Attached: kusabi.jpg (887x1013, 175.41K)

Attached: 1641221334041.png (572x438, 26.7K)

Kusabi is literally the most based homosexual in video games

Attached: 1620551394352.jpg (500x710, 173.2K)

He has a daughter, it was just Tokio shitposting

Elton John and Neil Patrick Harris have children