Dark Souls ruined an entire generation of gamers

Dark Souls ruined an entire generation of gamers.

Attached: Souls.png (1024x512, 565.38K)

LOL

No it didn't, but that pic is very true.

>OH NONONONO HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: 1644532134302.jpg (1024x926, 129.28K)

I thought that Any Forums didn't have a discord

U L T I M A T E G A M E O F A L L T I M E

Attached: 1533898946717.gif (360x270, 2.16M)

that's the shazamtranny discord

Why tho? For what literal purpos-
>mentions sony out of nowhere
Ahhhhhh, I see. So the whole "ILL JUST PLAY ELDEN RING ON MY GAMING PC!" was a cope by nintendies, makes sense.

Dark Souls wouldn't have its reputation if the rest of seventh gen hadn't bred those casuals in the first place.

Ah yes Nintendo, famous for there ultra hard games.

>rest of seventh gen hadn't bred those casuals in the first place.
>ninja gayden 2
>bayonetta
Ok retard

>iframes
>Bad
Do shitters really?

Why does the guy creating Dark Souls 3 have a Nintendo apron on?

>Nintendo
OP you're an embarrassment to your family.

It's too easy and too good to use

I keep wondering why I browse this board

Should change the Nintendo shirt OP Nintendo games have been easy since SNES.

Good defense in an action game is not one universal defense, you jump over some attacks and dodge away from others for example, I-frames dumbs things down so only the timing matters, which is why Sekiro is a far better action game than something like BB or DS3.

Who are this people? What kind of... characters devote their time to organize regular bait threads just because they don't like a game??
Are they anti-shills??
I'm getting too old to understand this

>still hasn't posted the guidelines or the discord

Nintendo hasn't made a game that could be called remotely challenging in over 30 years.
And even those (first Zelda games) were overall easier than any souls game I can think of (DS, DeS, Sekiro, BB, Nioh, even Code Benis).

Also:
>game is a super easy casul shit just because I can think of three games that are harder

they're shills false-flagging as anti-shills so they can invalidate any and all criticism of their shit game.

probably indians hired by microsoft

I literally mashed myself through Bayonetta, never even memorized one combo, didnt know what a dodge offset is.
>B-but, muh platinum trophies
Dont care about that shit

Because OP is such an enormous faggot they made an edit of an edit because ti wasn't faggoty enough.

>you jump over some attacks and dodge away from others for example
What games have different buttons for jumping over attacks and dodging? And how are they different from Souls which lets you block, parry, and dodge?

Why the fuck did you take the comic and make it worse?

Attached: 1644534417327.png (1024x512, 605.13K)

I-frames are necessary to make dodge rolls actually useful. Otherwise they become unreliable and jank as shit.

Attached: 426y3gh53y42.jpg (200x252, 8.37K)

Has anyone ever found proof (not that there is no high suspicion of it) of companies doing covert marketing or "anti-marketing"?
I mean, I know about bots insocial media and people who create trends there to snowball it and create hype,etc., but why bother with fucking Any Forums?

>organized trolling
cringe.

I mean, I've seen, but whatis their goal? Are they turbo-autist ascended past mortal understanding or someone pays them?

>single player games
>difficulty
lol

jesus christ this is what mental illness looks like

Doubt it's a funded effort. They're just psychopaths who can't stand anons getting really excited about a new game.

I gave you an example, Sekiro. The difference is some attacks cannot be blocked or dodged or jumped over, you have to master all 3 so when the situation calls for it you can apply the proper defense. Souls on the other hand, you only need to learn rolls to counter every attack in the game.

Attached: DS3.png (1024x512, 664.48K)