Le Stronk womyn in western games bad!

>Le Stronk womyn in western games bad!
>Le Stronk womyn in eastern games good!

Can someone please explain me this double standard Any Forums appears to have?
Because when you get down to it, the sole difference between Abby and some Japanese character like say Baiken... is that one has bigger breasts. Fucking stupid balloon breasts in this case. They're still the same unfeminine, obnoxious, unattractive character that seems to have come right out of the pages of a feminist's journal.

Are you guys seriously willing to put up with any sort of bullshit as long as it's aesthetically pleasing?

Attached: 1644006889376.jpg (1800x1362, 620.93K)

I like both

Looks like that jakey youtube dude

>strong woman in Eastern game
>feminine attractive strong in their abilities/feats
>strong woman in Western game
>manly unattractive strong in their roid rage but still lose in a fist fight with another Dyke [who isn't on steroids]

Attached: 1643257596172.png (580x769, 1.25M)

Fuck off with your false equivalences.
Jap strong females are just portrayed as cool.
West females are portrayed as "Men suck XD, I'm better than men, I need no men" while they are ugly as fuck.

geboora

You already made one of these threads 90 minutes ago and it's still active. You've been making these threads for years.

>They're still the same unfeminine
>all top are attractive women with feminine qualities
? Big titties are feminine btw

me in the top right

> Are you guys seriously willing to put up with any sort of bullshit as long as it's aesthetically pleasing?
Yes. Looking cool is half the game. But if you can’t see how the genre impacts the reception of the personalities, I’m just going to say you’re being dumb.

Friendly reminder that the best female in vidya is a mixed race stronk woman who took an experimental vaxx.

Attached: dpxfcx6r4vz71.png (568x676, 205.81K)

> Can someone please explain me this double standard Any Forums appears to have?

yeah not only did you make this thread before. its not a double standard. you had your answers last time

also same faggot.

>Let's have a strong female character by making it look exactly like a man
Isn't that misogynist OP? A female with a feminine look can't be strong too?
I'm telling Twitter and Tumblr to cancel you right now

their personalities may be masculine, but they're not unattractive personalities. they're not the same at all
but yes, people are willing to overlook personality flaws when the character is attractive, take the western character amiri for example. she's generally well liked despite a lot of people thinking she's pretty annoying

Attached: Amiri.png (692x1024, 1.42M)

oh dang for a sec i didn't remember the black guy

Physical qualities yes, but those barely matter when they all act like a dyke

We've had this thread at least 3 times already OP

Attached: 2 inner self.png (1165x651, 342.84K)

Attractive people are good, unattractive people are bad. It's a law of the universe. Most western "strong" video game women are just ugly, so of course no one likes them.

man trannyera really has fully invaded huh?

We already have this thread, cocksucker faggot.

>those things on the bottom
>women
no

Top girls are pretty.
Bottom girl isn't.

Beauty is justice.

none of them are dykes in their universes. there's a line between being a tsunade and being "i can do anything a man can do grrrr, look at my giant dick" that is synonymous with western female characters.

That's an asspull user.

>top row are women
>bottom row is a man

One IS sexy, the other one look like a man in drag

Wonder if Abby would be more accepted if she was not ugly and built like a man. Probably not considering the Jewish girl isn't.

>the sole difference between Abby and some Japanese character like say Baiken... is that one has bigger breasts.
Baiken is also a woman. abby is a eunuch. Huge difference. abby will never be a woman, he will always be a man who cut his dick off.

These bait posts are obnoxious. The answer is obvious but you still ignore it. Top raw is visually more attractive by design than bottom raw, and no, I don't talk about tits, I prefer yearly designs of Baiken for example and I dislike how first women on top raw looks and don't care about gayshit girl, or whatever she is from. You compare considerably ugly strong women to somewhat pleasant looking strong women. Why don't you compare them to someone like Lara Croft or something. I know many fags here coomed at least at square goods Lara not one time, because she is attractive looking design. And, ofc, it's just a character itself from Druckmann makes everything else about here unpleasant, so we have unattractive on top of uninteresting character.

I want Geburah to demolish my pelvis

abby was designed to be the transexual character. Naughty Dog walked it back incredibly quickly and went out of their way to censor anyone saying anything about it.

Difference is, Japanese women NEVER look like that. They are hideous and disfigured with tiny eyes. Your cartoons show Asian women with wide eyes, thick full bushy hair, and western physical features. This is not reality

TLOU2 at least looks realistic

Attached: 1436651572323.jpg (3612x2709, 2.22M)

>draw a genric anime girl with tits, wide ass, and thin shoulders
>add her some huge abs
>now she's a stronk woman

Why does Japan do this all the time?

Attached: ShingekinoKyojin-3DSGame-WesternRelease-Header.jpg (858x600, 732.82K)

>cute & charismatic
Vs.
>butch, manly, aggressive
Yes user.

>TLOU2 at least looks realistic
Is that supposed to be a pro?

definitely not since her personality is still unpleasant. obviously not the best example since she's also ugly, but think of pam from archer. if you're super reductive you could compare her to drake, beidou, or baiken because "they all act manly" but they're completely different in their manliness. those 3 would be much less appealing if you transplanted pam's personality onto them

Attached: ac974329bd6ea8f1319f15e87e2f1f21.jpg (2500x4018, 1.65M)

>Top
A strong beautiful women
>Bottom
That's a man, Bruh.

fpbp

>top: strong woman
>bottom: weak man

Attached: 1620228478690.png (231x313, 194.74K)

>wymin are oppressed by men constantly and have to always prove themselves
>get btfo every time until crucial moment happens for that "Ahah" moment
>tries too hard to be realistic and relatable
>literally only trannies can relate to them because they are often written by men

Compared to

>women are already badass and wont take crap from anyone
>advantageous of their sex appeal and abuse it maliciously to come out on top of the game
>hehe booba go brrr
>written by men for what they want in a strong woman

So why are the Western devs afraid of making attractive women for their games?

Strong or not the women they make are always ugly.

Attached: dddddddd.jpg (1364x1300, 337.58K)

>Are you guys seriously willing to put up with any sort of bullshit as long as it's aesthetically pleasing?
No, but being aesthetic is a mandatory prerequisite for something being likeable.

Attached: 1640236364446.gif (320x320, 3.88M)

I would fug bottom center and bottom right

Eastern devs knows, who playes video games (hint: it's white/asian boys ranging from 13-14 to 30+ years old). They know, that the auditory they're aiming at, likes to see attractive women. Strong character could be charismatic, if he's a leader or cool mysterious loner or have soft personality inside. And if character is also attractive visually, it's only a plus.
Western nu-devs think, that their auditory is twitter most screaming people a.k.a. sjw lgbtbbqiddqd people. And what this screaming people pretend to like is usually not liked by any other people.
Eastern devs, first of all, are eastern and live in the society somewhat free from nu-western propaganda, therefore many things, that are being interpreted one way in western countries, are interpreted completely differently in eastern ones from completely different point of view.
Strong woman Baiken doesn't try to prove anyone, that women are better, than men. She has her own revenge motives, which are understandable and acceptable by white/asian male audience.
Women in western games are shown not only intentionally unattractive/realistic, they are shown to reject men in general. Which does not appeal to general video games audience (white/asian male).
Western devs think, that tumblr/twitter/wherever they else they are people play video games. They do not. Their "video games" is tumblr/twitter/wherever they are. And devs misinterpret it as an actual audience wishes, while an audience are usually NOT active on this networks at all.

Top is cute bottom is ugly

>Japanese vidya girls
>Attractive
Its physiologically impossible for Asians to be attractive

No. Any Forums is just getting sick of Any Forumsshitters ruining every board with 'muh outrage'.