Why does Triss have an American accent in a game that is suppose to be set in medieval poland?

Why does Triss have an American accent in a game that is suppose to be set in medieval poland?

Attached: 663989-1463170936.jpg (1560x1080, 726.67K)

For the same reason she's speaking english you dumb ass. The threads on Any Forums all follow the same shill formula

Magic?

It's a translation, they correlate English accents with local in-lore dialects

>For the same reason she's speaking english you dumb ass
Then why doesn't everyone in the game have an American accent you fucking assfuck?

Why are you playing a game set in medieval Poland with an english voiceover?

Because polish is a language for subhumans and disgusting to listen to

>Why are you playing a game set in Japan with an english voiceover?

Attached: ffranked610.jpg (610x343, 65.65K)

this game came out 13 years ago and she is still the prettiest NPC in any game, how did they do it?

you answered your own question OP. my god you're like a retard in the ball pit flailing around. does anything about the witcher make sense?
> obvious promo thread.

I played all of them in Japanese you cretin.

White game made by white developers for white people.

why does geralt have an american accent? why does dandelion?

AHHH KURWA GERALT I FORGOT MY FISH IN MY BATHTUB

>you answered your own question OP
Yeah? Did you even play this fucking game or are you here because your boyfriend is still busy dancing at the gay bath house?

Sure you do, and I'm sure you're also going to claim you speak japanese and are married to a jap girl.

Glad to see my gal Lightning leading the pack there, representing one of the best games in the whole catalog, FF13.

why do the retards who made the games refuse to answer this

No surprise that speaking a foreign language is completely *foreign* to Americans.

Is no that no?

Does this "translation" carry to every sub?

wait till you see the show

Yes, everyone has seen the mutt they had the nerve to pass off as "triss"

why does geralt? why does dandelion? why does ciri?
besides the english we speak is closer to how it was before, nowadays br*its all speak the language only posh fags used to speak in order to sound more high class but now it's just the regular

>why does ciri?
You went full retard

Because the ultimate dream of a chinkoid is to be a beautiful white person, why do you think all their characters have attractive white traits and none of the ugly chinkoid cockroach traits?

Attached: 1481120914045.jpg (427x427, 20.62K)

I agree with OP her accent is out of place and these replies are soooooo corny. Fuckin nerds.