Is there a reason to get a console over a pc?

>Free games
>Free mods
>Superior keyboard and mouse gameplay
>High FPS

Attached: ff7 remake pc.jpg (811x495, 69.97K)

No. Consoles have been a meme for over a decade now.

>that terrible rigging
>those low quality textures
anything to make the polygons bigger eh?

if you want plug and play you get a console, modern exceptions notwithstanding

made for

entry price, that's the only reason I can think of. certainly not the
>>>>>exclusives

I wish I looked that good

did they ever fix the PC port?

I dunno but the fix at moddb werks
>Random people in the internet can improve games

If you are a child, consoles are for you.
If you are an adult, PC is for you.

nobody asked you, incel

Oh and before anyone forgets
>Emulators running games at 60fps or even more

Attached: p-ko.png (318x340, 154.33K)

Are these fats trying to act like it's 2014 or something? Consoles are now better gaming machines then pc. No need for dozen storefronts, no need to spend hours fixing your settings, all modern games are made for controllers even rts games.

italian conferences

> all modern games are made for controllers even rts games.
Rts with a controller is complete ass to be honest

>Consoles have been a meme for over a decade now
Last time that getting a console over a PC was a good ideas was the 16 bit generation, that's 3 decades ago give or take.

>another group therapy thread in which Any Forums thinks saying "pls don't get a console" will actually convince anyone or change anything
We will be here in 2030 making these same threads asking these same questions one way or another.

I grew up with consoles and enjoy playing on my couch. I own all systems and a pc with a 2070 in it and Im fine with whatever. The thing I like most about PC is everything on one device. If I wanna play an older game like Vanquish which own on ps3 and pc I would have to unplug my ps5 and swap it with the ps3. Or I could just turn on my pc. Console framerate doesnt bother me either, its noticeable if I switch from PC to console but after a few hours I get used to it. The memes are fucking retarded though. Just buy and play on what you like or get the thing your friends are on so you can play with your bros. Caring what faggots on Any Forums or other online places think is retarded and from my experience its usually pc only people that feel the need to justify their purchase by shitting on console players. Just like android users usually throw the first stone at apple users

>588354505
Based retard, come back when modding available on consoles.

If there aren’t any jiggle physics it’s shit

>its usually pc only people that feel the need to justify their purchase by shitting on console players
you are joking right? I saw like 10 "pc gaming is dead" threads yesterday retard.

it just depends on what you want to play. For a lot of people if they want AAA games the same day as they drop, its much better to spend $300-500 on a console and get a working version of the game vs spending $500-1000 on a scalped up gpu alone and then the game is broken until mods or patches fix it someday

>mature gamers such as myself

Attached: 4FC21B8B-5100-4E4D-8269-68867AF707F1.jpg (616x606, 74.52K)