He’s literally me ですね

He’s literally me ですね

Attached: 019F82E8-4E78-4EB2-9BF8-D4C6C303199F.jpg (457x325, 34.03K)

Literally how did no one at the station fucking notice someone didn't leave this room

Attached: pwwyhZI.gif (500x281, 819.43K)

Japanese police don’t give a shit when the victim is a woman

No one took Mitsuo seriously at first, so Adachi just bullshitted something about letting him go.

The definition of based

Attached: adachi police.jpg (1071x1201, 273.11K)

They could have thought she left without them knowing. She wasn't under any arrest or anything and why would someone try something at the god damn police station of all places.

based

*police don't give a shit about victims

ftfy

Why did I let so much of my life get dictated by the fucking douche that lost to the hero in a fucking anime? Every single solitary fucking thing I believed in stemmed from this motherfucker it's why I screwed around in college and didn't give a fuck about my grades it's why I just coasted through everything giving 0 thought to what was going to happen after and my biggest problem now isn't that some social boogeyman is coming to fuck me in the face to keep me unemployed it's that I wasted so much of my fucking life building absolutely nothing. Now I actually fucking found someone that would take me regardless of my fucking diploma and I went in with 0 fucking preparation and had nothing of value to offer. That could've been the end of this perpetual fucking misery but no the world is shit lmao wait for everything to come crashing down wait for the next happening make the government give you money that you deserve because you were fucked over from birth. What a fucking joke. Now I'm just wandering aimlessly with no fucking money and no fucking pity from anyone and it's not like I fucking deserve any either for being such a worthless fuck fuck college kids fuck this site they all turned P4 into a fucking religion and it ruined my fucking life

>join the military for the exact same reason
>mfw playing for the first time and getting to this part

Attached: 1642979168739 1621189272318.gif (200x200, 2M)

>Murders multiple people
>"B-BUT HE WAS RIGHT! HE IS JUST MISUNDERSTOOD!!!! SCOOBY DOO GANG IS JUST WRONG OK?"
Adachi is a paragon of manchildren, he created his own problems by being lazy in his work and got sent to a backwater town as punishment. All of his problems are his own, and when he is finally given the power he craved so badly by Izanami what did he do? Murder two bitches and do fuck all other than that. Adachi is a shit

Attached: neos culo.png (1000x1000, 915.31K)

What you mean, p4g has a ending where adachi wins?

In Persona 4 Golden if you max your social link with Adachi you can join him in an alternate ending

adachi was 僕と同じだ until the reveal. It honestly fucking broke me when I saw my japanese sarari man goofy sidekick to stern detective self do such terrible things

>Based ?
Based

>investigation team is muh power of frendship
>adachi lmao I did it because I thought it would be funny
I never hated protagonists more than the p4 cast

Yes
When you figure out he's the culprit you can choose not to tell your friends
This eventually leads to you burning the warning letter and becoming Adachis bitch

based

Reminder that naoto's reasoning didn't make sense, adachi could've just said he made a slip of the tongue or wasn't paying attention and could've gotten away with it too since his personality was like that.
Or that he just said he trusted the detective prince when she said they said that listbwas correct, or that he just wanted the case to be over so he just agreeed with it.
Adachi wouldn't even be caught as there's no evidence he murdered them, he has no dna on the wires that tangled them, and there's no murder weapon or time.
He just turned himself in.
It's a fucking fluke.
Any and all mystery is gone because of a fucking fluke and slip up.
Persona 5 did the same shit, where a slip up caught the person and they made it some big reveal by intentionally hiding shit the mc did from the player.
It's bad writing that only works as you removed important info from the player that just werks and you dont have to worry about semantics.

>Man High school girls are so slutty nowadays.
> WHY WON'T YOU DUMB BITCHES SLEEP WITH ME
> You guys have no idea what I've been through! What about my feelings!?
> lol this idiot is such a schizo. Let me fuck with him so he thinks the midnight channel "saves" people