Pc gamers when they actually have to play a game instead of posting shitty screenshots of the first hour of a game...

>pc gamers when they actually have to play a game instead of posting shitty screenshots of the first hour of a game, flexing about le pc master race on a Bulgarian goat farming forum.

Attached: no-no-no-wait-wait-wait.gif (640x360, 2.4M)

Should I watch Punisher if I know it gets shitcanned after 2 seasons?

Yeah because your playstation movie games suck ass.

> PC gamers when you tell them they have to actually play the games they bought on steam

Reinstated with Marvel, getting Punisher series on Disnuts+
Same with daredevil.

But yes it was good, but you really should've seen the eps he is in Daredevil, thats way better intruduction then... just jumping into punisher series.

it's called a PLAYstation. you don't play games, you just have a screenshot machine.

>playstationfags when they finally can press a button after the 2 hour cutscene movie

OP here, I actually use both PC and consoles I just wanted to piss off some trannies.

>consoloids after their silky smooth 30 fps drops to 29

Attached: It's over.gif (638x340, 3.46M)

Punisher is way better in Daredevil than his own show. Haven't seen the second season of Punisher but given the first being just awful, I have no reason to try it.

Season 1 is mainly a show about him and the main antagonist having massive PTSD as the guy helping Frank is like a minute from losing his mind because his wife is falling for Frank but he can't reveal himself to her because reasons.
I haven't started season 2 yet but from what I hear it focuses more on the FBI chick and Frank falling in love with her or something.

Honestly, after watching season 1 he's better in season 2 of Daredevil than his own standalone show because it took like 8 episodes for it to even start moving anywhere and then they spend an entire episode showing the exact same event from different perspectives which means you felt like watching Groundhog Day. "RICK, MASK YOU SUMMIN'" is great as Frank and they picked a great guy for it but they didn't do that great with his own show.

Attached: Marvels.The.Punisher.S01E05.Gunner.1080p.WEBRip.DDP5.1.H265-d3g.mkv_snapshot_04.24.775_[2021.12.30_12.22.50].jpg (1920x1080, 381.36K)

>PCfags when a 300 dollar portable system doesn't run as good as his 5000 dollar gamer tower that weighs 200 lbs

Attached: AdeptDifferentAlbacoretuna-max-1mb.gif (240x138, 464.24K)

RIGGGGGG!!!!!!

>Rubs head.

Attached: 1586013814132.jpg (1018x1080, 718.39K)

Still makes me laugh. I didn't know how good I had it when I was browsing through those Any Forums threads almost a decade ago.

Attached: Dale-Face-2-330x330[1].jpg (330x330, 13.36K)

It's alright

I sadly missed most of it because I only got into it when it was at like season 5 or 6 (Even though people still posted it constantly) but Negan posting was also top tier. Even better when he got announced for Tekken.

Attached: 1509331494266.webm (1920x1080, 600.5K)

>Any Forums shitposters when someone asks what games they enjoy, after shitting on someone else's

>PC fags ready to "play" a game after installing a dozen chea-, sorry I mean "mods" that remove all challenge so they can make an epic endgame screenshot

Attached: 1642680941378.gif (800x800, 284.9K)

Awwww, look at the chubby little retard getting traumatized by people with better hardware. It really got to him.

Nah, just watch the parts of Daredevil S2 with him. They're really good.

>console lass foaming at the mouth about "PCfags" 24/7 instead of enjoying his games, and spamming his newfag wojak folder.
Many such cases.

Attached: 1627219215686.jpg (576x768, 126.99K)

I alt-tab here while playing a game during down time. Another win for PC baby.

based

>buzzword buzzword buzzword
Malding

i lost interest in the show after the third episode, so no
gay story, i just want to see guns and violence