Unironically who is looking forward for this?

unironically who is looking forward for this?
I'm not racist or an incel but is this really a game that convinces you to buy a ps5?

Attached: forspoken_keyart_3840x2160_wlogo-y4b-iXa8n.jpg (3840x2160, 682.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_GyhkaMHKfk
youtube.com/watch?v=UVX0OUO9ptU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Me. That 4 minute gameplay vid got me interested. Also it’s coming out on PC too. Bring on the comments about how I’m a shill.

>to buy a ps5?
no. setting looks interesting though. but it's japanese so it's going to be shallow as hell

the premise of "wizard parkour" appeals to me, but i dont think i'll get it til it hits the bargain bin.

Attached: 1631670887179.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

I forgot this is coming to PC.

I'll simply pirate it, play it for 20 minutes and I'll shitpost about it on Any Forums regardless if it's worth it or not, because fuck niggers

>is this really a game that convinces you to buy a ps5
Not even Bloodborne 2 would convince me to buy a PS5 in 2022. I don't know a lot about this game but it looks pretty decent though, female protag+black+Japanese game+PS5 console exclusive basically hits every incel trigger so I don't expect Any Forums to ever talk about it even if it turns out to be the best game ever

>another AAA open world movie game with an ugly female protagonist
not even remotely interested in it, doesn't look good at all putting aside the above faults

youtube.com/watch?v=_GyhkaMHKfk
Looksl ike shit and the lead is the most annoying I've ever heard in a game. Literally every action is accompanied by some shitty VA.

I’m racist and won’t be buying it.

Combat looks good but world seems empty, universe a bit cliché and uninspired and the MC sounds annoying. Also isekai is a shit genre.

I don't think it looked bad, but holy shit the MC has way too many quips, it's like she never shuts the fuck up in combat.

I saw some images of the actress and she's cute but they really fucked up her in-game model.

"Did I just do that?"
"We did that."
"I just blew shit up with my freaking mind! Haha!"
"Ok, yeah, so that is something I do now."
"I shoot magic, kill jacked up beasts..."

>pirate
>denuvo

I don't want to play as some 6/10 bitch who won't shut up

will this be the biggest flop of 2022?

>That 4 minute gameplay vid got me interested.
No it didn't. Quit acting like an ass hat.

Looks like a more boring free running system than Prototype had, and that had a pretty boring free running system.

Have sex, Any Forumscel

>female

I also want to remind you that this is where the game began
youtube.com/watch?v=UVX0OUO9ptU
This is an actual cute girl.

That seems to be the new thing with Sony female characters: incapable of shutting the fuck up. First Horizons, now this.

maybe, it's on a console that is scalped hard and it's gonna be an exclusive for 2 years, the only people who are interested in it are ps fanboys and they are really defending the microtransactions in the game even though it's a 70 dollar single-player game.
It's the deathloop situation all over again.
none of these ps exclusives aren't interesting anymore, what other games do they have after 2023?

Actually I take it back she's not that cute either, but still better than the Forspoken girl

>say how I feel
>get told my subjective feeling is wrong
Any Forums in a nutshell

>Micro-transactions in a $70 game
The state of this industry

I love FFXV, but this looks like it has all XV's jank and none of the systems or style.

looks completely unappealing, I thought the traversal mechanics could be engaging and help differentiate it from other open world games but from what they've shown they look extremely shallow

the overall tone is terrible too, exactly what I expect square enix games to morph into if sony bought them

Combat looks fun. That's the only thing I care about.
Might finish it and then go back to DMCV.

I feel like Xbox is going to win this generation because they are finally making games and publishing them, game pass is going to appeal to casuals because they don't like spending that much hence why they got a ps4 the other generation, backwards compatibility, xcloud, and diverse games that isn't just a 3rd person over the shoulder cinematic game.