Kneel

Kneel

Attached: 1644561960646.jpg (786x1858, 398.78K)

>ports and sequels
so interesting

Its literally the same on every other platform retard. Welcome to the current gen.

>1 playable game in march
oh boy!

Kneel

Attached: 1640487320987.png (1200x1333, 49.53K)

i cant (actually i can) wait to emulate xenoblade 3 in 4k 144 fps

Enjoy your lawsuits.

emulators are legal retard

Right, sure. Say hi to Gary Bowser.

>doesn't know VPNs exist
>thinks people still get in trouble for pirating

Attached: gi76fu6dj.png (449x401, 490.09K)

lol, no

Attached: 1644566269832.png (2896x1258, 2.11M)

Enjoy prison.

Are emulator trannies the vegans of video games?

>Haven't paid for a game in 10+ years
>Haven't gotten a single warning

Enjoy overpaying for ports and shovel-ware.

Am I blind or did you leave Sports Story off? Golf Story is still one of the best 3rd party exclusives on the Switch, and the sequel is probably in my top 5 most hyped upcoming games. Honestly if you just give me either BotW2 or DQXIII this year I'll be happy. There's plenty of other great shit to hold me over to the holidays.

You are a career criminal, your days are numbered.

>90% of the list is cinematic experiences like Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing, Triangle Strategy and Xenoblade

I guess it's still better than the competition, but that's not saying much. I hate movie games so damn much.

Attached: c75.jpg (567x481, 27.41K)

Are you seriously bragging about kingdom hearts cloud editions?

More games than I've been excited for in years. 2022 is my fucking year. Add in Sports Story and DQIII remake and I'm pretty well set for the year.
There's probably a few things that haven't been announced or I'm missing but even then, I'm content.

Attached: 1625981749049.png (786x1858, 1.75M)

>never played a pokemon game in my life
>enjoy fire emblem, but hate musou
>abhor animal crossing
>love ff tactics and hyped for triangle strategy
>put 80 something hours into xenoblade and it just never clicked for me
Yeah, none of those are "movie games" by any stretch of the imagination.

I don’t think you know what a cinematic experience is if you listed Pokémon and Animal Crossing.

Seethe harder

>promoting the cloud streaming versions of KH that cost $100

I played a KH game on PSP and don't understand how pixar graphics can't run natively on Switch.

Laziness I would assume. Optimizing and scaling it for Switch could be more cost than its worth to set up cloud services. Gone the days 3DS or Game Boy got exclusively made game.

its probably just a pain in the ass to port the collection, you'd have to reoptimize and qa test and certify like 10 games, and unlike on PC where you can get away with doing a shit job, the switch is so low powered they'd actually have to write decent custom code to get it working right. It's easy to look at the games and say "but these are ps2 and psp games" but really they'd have to base it off the PS4 code or something. They sure as hell aren't basing it off the PS3 remaster code for the cell processor

I kneel Nintenchads...

Attached: 1639714818381.png (350x449, 167.11K)