Xenoblade 3 falseflag campaign

This "controversy" all seems fake. Not even 10 minutes after the premiere and they already have a narrative packaged and ready. I'm confident that we have propaganda bots on this board or something. None of this is real.

Attached: xenoblade-chronicles-3-scaled.jpg (2560x1440, 342.27K)

Considering some of the shitposting against XC2 is so insane and persistent I can only imagine it is coming from legitimate obsession and mental illness, so I could see that being the case.

This desu

Attached: 1644547215967.png (1327x726, 1.13M)

I'm Mexican and i look like joker, I'm so glad of being part of Xenoblade 3

Attached: Screenshot_20220211_004201.jpg (1927x918, 282.7K)

Oh it’s a fake controversy all right, but I don’t see any angle to it outside of people just trying to rile people up and start arguments. It’s gonna be a painful ride to endure though, judging by how long xeno games tend to stick around.

I did watch the presentation without looking at anything else and the game just seemed bland.
More than the possible coomer downgrade it just looks generic.
Xenoblade had daily threads on Any Forums years after the release hitting post limit.
So its not a suprise there would be a reaction to the trailer.
Especially since the Xenoblade Series and XB2 was the only game left in recent years who just shamlessly pandered to young men.
2 torpedo tit women as a harm. Cucked cat year girl on the side.
I don't know any other game who existed like that anymore. Of course people are gonna freak out if there seems a change to that.

Im also convinced. Glad im not the only schizo.

Attached: 1628761614084.jpg (640x640, 67.84K)

You are joking, right? The "people" that obsess over XBC2 (snoys, resetera, leftypol trannies) are unbelievably autistic.

Attached: autism.png (927x1169, 476.7K)

This sums it up perfectly

Yep. They're targeting XB3 right now since their Elden Ring plans fell through.

Attached: 1644534859425.png (1460x1320, 821.12K)

This was a retarded scene though

This looks fun, how can I join the server? Always up for a little trolling.

Everything you could possibly want to discuss online has some deranged schizo attached to it these days
The internet was a mistake

You have to show proof of starting HRT to join.

Go back to resetera you colossal faggot

So? There are plenty of retarded scenes in video games, only XBC2 has been posted that much. And that doesnt compare to TLOU 2 or Wolfenstein 2.

>spam big titties girls from the game on Any Forums
>suprised people actually want more in the new game

>starting HRT
I was born a girl, why the fuck would i do that?

Same thing happened to Blue Reflection 2 Second Light. Game was not censored, and it was released on both Switch and PC. But people here keep saying it is censored and that the English release was double censored with high school changed to college but then when the game released, these people disappears and we can all see from the daily discussion threads that the game was filled with panties and tits.

None of the fans of the game were doing that. It's all secondaries that spam that shit, same thing happens in metroid threads - there's always a small group of dedicated lewd samus spam that never talk about the games as they don't fucking play them.