SIRS

SIRS

Attached: 1644561178016.webm (576x1024, 1.47M)

FUCK YOU BLOODY! BITCH BASTARD

DO NOT REDEEM THE CONSOLES SIR

MA'AM WHO TOLD YOU TO TALK TO SONY

Wtf? Why does he need that many consoles?

Why are shitskins obsessed with money and conning people

Aren't they afraid they'll get wet?

Imagine robbing these guys at gunpoint and ruining your fucking life forever for the prime opportunity of playing a game from 10 years ago but remastered

On a wet side walk.

>robbing them ruining your life forever
Nigger, a single robbery charge isn't going to ruin your life for a decade, let alone your whole life.

On top of that, do you know how many robberies go unsolved? Your odds of not getting caught are really high if you don't know the person.

Because they are conflict and can never live in peace with their fellow man.
All success is because of themselves, and all failures/misery is because of someone else(this mostly applies to arabs though).

Why the fuck would anyone buy a PS5 right now? There are absolutely zero nextgen games released.

Oh my gods... DELETE THIS YOU BLOODY BITCH BASTARD

There's got to be a really deep-seeded cultural reason for it. I found out the other day that Japs entire reason for their huge underwear fetish was because up until like around WW2 era, they literally didn't have any, so now it's a "new" thing to them, and also why they get such a huge hardon from just plain 'ol bikinis even though their chicks have no ass.

India has a shitton of people living in the country, and there's not enough jobs at all for the people who don't end up leaving or born rich so a ton of them have literally no other reliable methods of making money aside from conning people.

What the fuck is the context here?

Attached: 1644447178257m.jpg (846x1024, 82.61K)

You mean you don't want to buy a console that has basically no improvements over its predecessor?

I know right, for some reason I don't want to pay money to play my PS4 games on another console. Crazy I know.

I don't think I've EVER met an indian dude with good taste in videogames

Scalpers selling to other scalpers.

For GTAV Expanded and Enhanced

I'll show you something expanded and enhanced, no Rockstar needed

sir please
SIR PLEASE

Subhumans

WOULD YOU KINDLY POO THE NEEDFUL

Attached: 1614442224400.png (245x275, 98.45K)