MS buys actiblizz

>MS buys actiblizz
>Any Forums starts Sony doomposting as usual
>OH NO NO NO
>Phil later reveals Call of Duty games will still be available on PS5 after the acquisition
>not only that, but he ALSO wants to bring the franchise over the Switch
>tfw all of this retarded doomposting over literally nothing
so yes, Any Forums utterly BTFO

Attached: 1644491297309.png (966x789, 457K)

Probably meant that chinese trash COD mobile. You think they want to invest anything else after declassified?

I didn't even know CoD wasn't on Switch.
They got that shit to run on Wii and it would even hit 40fps sometimes so wtf is their excuse?
Does the engine just not function on the architecture or what?

Attached: black_ops_wii.jpg (400x500, 38.87K)

>M$ controls COD; can bring it off PS anytime they want
Sony better behave like a good little bitch or else.

They released Black Ops 2 on Wii U and it barely sold, I don't think they even released the dlcs

Isn't nintendo and xbox buddy buddies tho?

Is he dumb? The CoD audience are a bunch of graphic PC fags or console elitists, there is no way it could sell well on the Switch. If I remember correctly the Wii or Wii U had a port of CoD and it barely sold.

A lot of the CoD audience is also children, a lower res version it might not sell as much as a pc/xbox/ps5 version but it would sell

even if it does not sell well, if it is cheap enough to port it will profit

So what he's saying is that this buyout was completely and utterly pointless and Microsoft were a bunch of scumbags that jumped at the opportunity of having a monopoly because they're too fucking good to just kill Sony. I'm probably not even going to waste my time with Activision games, Microsoft just brought this shit to say "Hey, we own COD". What a waste of $70 billion. I want to go back.

>Ms buys cod
>cod now on even more traditional platforms
>the other big four tech giants looking to break in videogames and wreak havoc will not have access to it
Sounds good

Seethe

Cod wont even be yearly anymore, the new ips will be exclusive. Either way PS looses

What are the chances you'll need goypass to play it in other consoles?

More like they ran the numbers and found it was more profitable to keep COD on Playstation than take it away and make it Xbox/PC exclusive. Also it looks good as a "Concession" to get the merger through the FTC if they say they aren't going to pull titles. Which isn't as altruistic as people think because it just means they are thinking of more acquisitions in the space and don't want the FTC bringing the hammer down.

If they ain't gonna make this shit exclusive then they should stop buying shit. They wasted $70 billion on this shit when they didn't even need it. Seems like they're still retarded, this as bad as Sony's shit deal with Bungie. If you buy a studio, you make their games exclusive. Nintendo still has to teach these two retards how to run a game business.

But they are making exclusive
Exclusive to the current market keeping Zuckerberg and Besos out of it

its over lmao

>I want MORE corporate cock in my throat
>more exclusives please master!

I mean, Microsoft is like 5% of the industry, so making big franchises exclusives would make MS sell their gaming division in 2 years instead of 5.

Money is in software, not hardware.