I'm not a weeb but this is just sad. Are videogames being localized by Pentecostals now?

I'm not a weeb but this is just sad. Are videogames being localized by Pentecostals now?

Attached: received_1006687630261857.jpg (896x823, 55.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gonintendo.com/stories/283093-xenoblade-chronicles-2-being-localized-by-nintendo-of-europe-dev
youtu.be/_M9xxoAQD5w
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Still mad your shitposting thread got deleted? Dawwwwwwwwwww, it will happen again.

what a cute boy, id frot with him

ITT: Sad, pathetic Any Forumstards make shit up to get mad about it

grown men shouldnt shouldnt call things cute or say "dawwww", its weird as fuck

>tfw it's damn near impossible to talk about any Xenoblade game now
When will mods range ban these mentally ill freaks? They've made this site borderline unusable

>make the image crustier so it doesn't get picked up by image hash search
>keep the quote that was proven to be specifically about Xenoblade 2's localization
I see you're in for the long haul.

who said i was a grown man

It's real.

gonintendo.com/stories/283093-xenoblade-chronicles-2-being-localized-by-nintendo-of-europe-dev

Why does left look so much better?

Shit like this is why I stopped playing Japanese games (and Western games before that).

>who said i was a grown man

you will never be a woman

>keep the quote that was proven to be specifically about Xenoblade 2's localization

And now they are localizing Xenoblade 3. How is this not relevant?

Also this is my first post on the subject, I'm not spamming.

Skin. I've almost started to forget what it looked like.

So where's the widespread censorship in Xenoblade 2?

youtu.be/_M9xxoAQD5w

Nia won the rexbowl
Amalthus lost
Take the core crystal
Eat the steak
Learn a thing or three

That's an article from 2017 you absolute fucking moron.

Again, Xenoblade 2 was censored so why are you expecting Xenoblade 3 to not be censored?

why are faggots so hang up on the pantyhose? they are hot and much better, you should be crying about all those shitty puffy jackets

Personally I like skin and smooth legs.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE SKIN IS A DIFFERENT COLOR
Cope. this is a flagship nintendo title. you'll still be able to cum to the boatloads of off-model fanart.