AEW Galaxy.... appreciate us!

>AEW Galaxy.... appreciate us!

Attached: file.png (2313x1299, 3.14M)

kek at Jericho's combover

Those guys right there, they’re not professional wrestlers…They’re sports entertainers!

It's the gimmick

>Copyrights "Sports Entertainment" and "Sports Entertainers" in you're path
genius

Hail the wizard

Attached: 1654131419755.png (885x723, 1.2M)

Can someone explain this gimmick to me, I went to AEW tonight and had no idea who the other three guys were besides Chris and Jack. When the guy with the high voice started talking the whole crowd was laughing.

Jericho is going to lose the hair vs hair match and start rocking a skullet

Two*. Specifically they were laughing and he got the only WHAT chants of the night.

based

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 7.66K)

>Puts on a pretend wizard hat years ago
This is some long-term booking

I think it's a parody of WWE's view of a wreslter
Also, did you enjoy the show? How big of a pop Tanahashi get?

AEW are the ultimate smarcks with a severe Vince Derangement Syndrome. The mere mentioning of stuff like "sport entertaiment" triggers them
So Jericho for his heel turn decided to self proclaim himself as the "king of sport enteraiment", and formed a goon squad of self proclaimed "sport entertainers" to bully and gang up against the "wrestlers" of AEW
The "AEW Galaxy" it's a mock of the "WWE Universe"

The joke is that 3/5 of the stable is made by litterall who's manlets who only ever worked in bingo halls and they only skill is being good in the squa (. So litterally the anthitesis of being a sport entertainer

>”What? Who’s that coming to the ring with Jericho”
>”Bah God, it’s the atomic clock, Gene Hoglan!”
>crowd starts screaming “Oh My Fucking God”
Book it, Tony

Attached: 5567E86F-C540-40AC-A843-D5ADCB239FD5.jpg (640x360, 93.03K)

I popped out of my seat for Tanahashi and some others did too. There’s a big NJPW contingent in LA because of all of the shows they used to run here. He got a Ta-Na-Ha-Shi chant during the commercial break. But the biggest pop by far was for MJF.
Understood, I’m glad Jericho stopped drinking because he looked horrible last time I watched AEW.

cheers dude, glad you enjoyed the show

>3/5 of the stable is made by litterall who's manlets who only ever worked in bingo halls
>4/5 members of the stable worked in WWE
Kek based retard

good morning sirs

>When you're so worked by AEW
To the user asking an explanation basically this without the underlying smarminess. Jericho in the media scrum said he's constantly reinventing himself. Sometimes it happens by accident. These other two guys were in WWE before. The third smaller one got in a Car accident. Chris paid for his hospital bills brought him and the other two after they were fired into AEW. Bryan made a promo months ago to Mox about forming a super group. He mentions Garcia, the smaller third guy who Jericho helped. During this time Sam's doing his own thing with TNT, Eddies in the mix with LAX and so Chris re evaluates. He considers a supergroup with Eddie and Mox but after realising Mox won't be available he considers the three other guys you see now. So Chris wonders what he could possibly do now to generate heat with this new group. Eddie's constantly talking about the streets, gangbanging and being real. So what's the antithesis of that and all what AEW professes to be? Sports entertainment

Attached: 1654160336724.png (402x301, 161.67K)

That or a bad wig, either would be based

He's finally shaving his head, it's a gimmick

This. Just like being a fat alcoholic was a gimmick and definetly not something that people commenting on got to him so much that he started roiding again and his hair fell out.

That popped me brother

>Appreciate us
I laughed. Jericho is the GOAT.
Daddy Magic & Cool Hand Ange are proving to be great too.

Hager is still a big guy I guess he's alright. Can't fault Garcia's ring work but he's still missing something.

Yes, i am an ESL. So?