Pc gamers, explain yourselves

This is unupgradeable hardware, i.e.: a CONSOLE!
A closed platform. The thing you hate the most!

Attached: steam-deck-hero-header-4_1.jpg (1920x1050, 172.57K)

Steamcels don't represent PC gaming

bait

finally someone said it

>b-baito!

Attached: ac4nbnizf8854.png (1080x1920, 1.64M)

bait

Steam has most of the Switch games

>consoles are cancer holding gaming back
>i-its ok when gaben makes them!

I was going to upgrade my pc to roughly what the stem deck specs were before the coof started in 2020.
Now it's just a convenience thing. But I get the weird feeling Valve is going to fuck it up somehow so now I'm just waiting.

Attached: 1495866858465.jpg (259x195, 10.98K)

really? name one switch game that nintendo ported to PC

bait

Can we all agree this man has been a disaster not just for PC but the industry as a whole?

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (299x169, 6.94K)

H-how did you do t-that??
Tendies heeeeelp

Attached: 4d6.png (600x761, 336.44K)

Seethe

cope
cope
cope

bait
cope

See

no

Attached: 0C2cTXm.png (450x150, 65.35K)

dilate
seethe
incel
yes

bait

the only reason why consolefags are mad is because they themselves think of it as a console. it's a handheld PC. besides, consoles are glad they aren't in the same category because the steam deck will have almost every major release ever and everything else in between while they get more and more closed off.
i mean, nintendo and sony used to be great in the way that they allowed older games to be played on newer systems and also a shared digital library between devices and even between two console gens, but not anymore.

chinks btfo

Attached: deckultra.png (1480x2280, 2.8M)

Attached: 1644289953637.jpg (3836x2156, 1.06M)

Shill

>it's a handheld PC
no its a closed platform, therefore a console

if steam comes to xbox then by your definition xbox will be a pc

i don't know about nintendo, but rise is just about the only switch exclusive I gave a single shit about

>consoles are good with Valve does it!

>no its a closed platform
no it isn't

You present a "console" and ask "pc gamers" to "explain themselves"? You might be retarded.

You can install any operating system you like or software.. that means open dumb dumb
Baught for 60 couldn't bring myself to play it due to the poor graphics.
Baught on steam

Same with Zelda baught on switch couldn't stand the graphics .. beat on emulation 4k 60

H-how did you do t-that?m

Attached: 1643126647243.jpg (250x240, 8.34K)

CHINKSHITTERS SEETHING

yes

Attached: 1644238430441.webm (640x360, 2.85M)

xbox could easily be a PC if you could install linux or even windows on it. series S would unironically be an insane bargain if they did that.

Attached: 1642905769746.gif (387x285, 387.66K)

what's so closed about having access to almost every major release ever and everything else in between?
what's so closed about the choice to install any OS you like? they say it on it say on steam deck's official page too.
what's so closed about being able to be upgraded?
what's so closed about no need to pay to play online? all consoles are closed off in that sense yet deck isn't.
what's so closed about being able to emulate games on it? that just means more games -- like all older games on sony and nintendo (current nintendo as well)

i want these questions answered

that's also what i was thinking
>they hate it yet they want it to be one of theirs
for what?
>it's a console so it's okay for me to get one now
something like that?

>This is unupgradeable hardware
>The thing you hate the most!
not defending the shit dick, but is upgradable hardware really a benefit of pc gaming at this point?
gpu's alone often cost the same if not more than an entire console now.

>couldn't bring myself to play it due to the poor graphics.
are you a faggot?

>You can install any operating system you like or software.. that means open dumb dumb

but you cant upgrade it, which us what pc gaming is about
also why would you install two OSs? would that make it better than a switch that has one OS?

>A closed platform. The thing you hate the most!
Not Steamies

Gaben could put an actual shit in a box and call it steamshit, and people would buy it and defend it on Any Forums anyway. Its a cult, like apple.

can't upgrade laptops either retard, yet they're still PCs

at most you can swap out the sticks if they drift, buttons if they wear down or increase SSD capacity, which is enough