ITT: creepy Easter eggs

This one fucked me up when I was a kid, I encountered it by accident and had no idea what the fuck was happening.

Attached: 93907AD9-F260-450A-B24D-A7D82F1A164B.jpg (501x669, 50.91K)

What is this

What even is that?

What game?

Where did you get that picture of me?

ITS MY LE EPIC CREEPYPASTA! IF YOU GO TO WORLD -5 ON MARIO BROS THIS HAPPENS IRL ITS SO SCARY!!!!

Is this a new Mandela catalogue or something

WAOH MAN LIMINAL SPACES! WACKY CHILDRENS THINGS THAT BECOME EVIL! LE HECKIN CREEPY FAKE EASTER EGGS!

MARIO 64 LORE! IM HECKIN SPOOPED

Looking good bro!

41% soon

OMG IS THAT... A FACE??? NIGGERMAN SAVE ME PLEASEEEEE

Yes we were all retarded as children. I replayed Pokemon Snap on the 64 recently and realized it was hardly a game, yet as a child I remember it being the coolest thing ever.

When you're a kid, you don't comprehend how videogames are made or designed and so dumb shit like your game being haunted makes sense.

notpron.org
old Easter egg when the ending of the puzzle was about level 100

Underrated

Kek

>When you're a kid, you don't comprehend how videogames are made or designed

no, that's when you're stupid.

Ohh real scary!

Attached: 1590564493709.gif (400x189, 190.08K)

Lmfao

>it's another shitty ARG
For scary things, the fucking screaming sounds in the nether from minecraft when near a fortress

Attached: 1621095597979.jpg (639x642, 94.56K)

Samefag

>I was le high IQ don't you know.
No you were tricked into thinking Pokemon Snap was lens into the pokemon world where you could have endless interactions with pokemon creatures just like every other kid.

Source on this? Never heard about it

Yes.

Attached: file.png (594x216, 25.76K)

not everything is an ARG you gay faggot

not him but the nether ambience is actually pretty creepy now... at least I think, I haven't actually played vanilla minecraft at all since that update came out and I have a few mods that change sounds so I don't know if it was from that or not. Regardless I've heard some weird shit

Anyone else think the new cave ambient sounds are soulless? I feel like they're trying way too hard to be unnerving/scary. The old ones worked IMO because they were just weird compared to the rest of the game

Attached: 1634825940640.jpg (800x600, 138.57K)

Attached: we_like_the_moon.jpg (800x427, 106.19K)

notpron is a hoax. It’s literally impossible to beat legitimately.

based