Attention poorfags. Anyone here want to play Elden Ring day 1 (pc only) but can't afford it...

Attention poorfags. Anyone here want to play Elden Ring day 1 (pc only) but can't afford it? Get the fuck in this thread and tell me your story and why you want to play it. Drop your steam ID. Doing this because I'm a bored millionaire who is looking very forward to miyazakis magnum opus. Anons will decide who gets the key. (this is real btw)

Attached: elden-ring-key-art-1271785.jpg (1200x675, 88.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/myplacemyrules/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

give it to me for free so I don't have to buy it myself
thanks

>feeding slavs and huemonkeys
U can spend ur money better

Surely there is one decent person on this board that really wants to play but can't afford it... But maybe not

me
im from a third world country

My dad's dead, my mom died of aggressive cancer last year, and my grandma just died. I feel really alone and this game I'm super excited about to play and maybe make some friends on it.

Superkienzan

I'm going to laugh at anyone who falls for this bait

I want to play it because I want to suffer dying over and over.

steamcommunity.com/id/myplacemyrules/

That or try kienzan :P

I get no bitches

>glowie thread

Attached: fuck you.jpg (596x520, 42.04K)

>.

Attached: discord troons plz.jpg (1024x926, 129.28K)

I just want to explore stuff and immerse myself in this game just like I did with all of the previous souls games.

nyooo

I don't need it but I'm bumping an elden ring thread

please my family is so poor and i am getting hrt very soon and can't afford elden ring right now... i beg you find kindness in your heart - Zezima

I've already pre-ordered it for Xbox Series S, PS4, and PC

Don't need your charity, but dropping by to bump your thread and thank you for based.

good luck with your hrt user i hope you get good results

In between jobs right now, my contractir boss has been dicking around saying he's securing us jobs for over a month now, I'm delivering uber eats for food money. I want to play it cause exploration is my favorite aspect of video games and this looks like it might be the best exploration game of all time.

nightmare22m

Even if im starving to death i won't take a Any Forumstard tip. fuck off.

thanks but i'll just pirate it

this dude is a huge fag based on his profile so im voting that he doesnt get it

semi-private so disqualified

>anime pfp

you seem alright

dont really have money for it at the moment but have been hyped for like 4 years, agressively played ds3 after my brother got it for me for christmas in like 2017 and we played all night trying to beat the first boss. we never did and i thought the game sucked but then i kept playing and had a great time being a cool pyromancer guy. want to play the cool iron mask prisoner guy but so afraid elden ring wont have good magic since they scaled everything in the network test for game journos. anyways just want to cosplay griffith from berserk as a magic guy with the iron mask. Steam is Cronos, hey man i really appreciate you giving stuff to people, it probably wont be me but thats a really nice gesture.