F

F

Attached: boogie-1158719.jpg (696x390, 66.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/johnwuux/status/1431190980624101376
youtube.com/watch?v=Ar7rupanmVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

die boogie die

Fuck you for getting me excited.

OMG GUISE ITS REAL CHECK CNN

SALAD DODGER

I'm shocked that no one realized it was an act from the start. Any time someone on a video acts like the whole entire world is against them and acts overly nice.

Simply take time to ask: what did they do to fuck up their life.

I fucking wish.

rip dunkey

Didn't Boogie1488 yell at the judge today?

And make their audience numbers go up 300%?

twitter.com/johnwuux/status/1431190980624101376

youtube.com/watch?v=Ar7rupanmVU

Honestly, when I look at it, his primary mistake was trying to be a human being instead of Francis. Sure, him not losing weight and making excuses didn't help him. But if he remained a simplistic funny fat parody of a nerd he might have still been liked or permitted to fade into obscurity.

The internet as a collective is like a vicious BPD girlfriend. Shit, is there any youtuber the net hasn't flipped on?

Is he ok

S

Attached: eggnewyear.png (447x581, 508.18K)

Why does he keep repeating himself

>The internet as a collective is like a vicious BPD girlfriend.
Painfully accurate. It goes beyond race, class, gender, and political affiliation. Pseudonymity and constant scrutiny lets people form mobs at the drop of a hat. Someone's either good or bad, and you can only be with them or against them. There's no nuance, no "I like his humor but don't like his politics," you're just on one nebulous side or the other.
I think once you achieve a certain amount of fame it's inevitable. The best you could hope for is to become a real celebrity with a PR firm and stop interacting with the public except under controlled circumstances, but most of these people get famous *because* they can interact so intimately with the public. Scarlett Johansson's never going to debate me in the comments about which Spider-Man video game is the best, but Cosmonaut Marcus might!

Attached: archer vs astronaut.jpg (564x774, 90.63K)

Man I was hoping this was true

Where did the meme that he was nice originate from anyway? What nice actions did booger ever perform, all he ever did was blubber about and whine about his life which somehow equated with him being nice.

I think it was specifically during a time of hyperpolarization leading up to gamergate he would give middling fence shitting opinions that got people on the idea of "maybe if we stop screaming at eachother we can come to at least an agreement of what we're yelling about" but he continued this for years and then trump happened and he couldn't keep it in his pants so he started crying about how under Trump he doesn't get healthcare, which was about when the crowd turned on him because by then he was an internet millionaire crying about not having free fucking healthcare, then there's the frank hassle incident and a couple of other minor squabbles

How long of a term are we hoping he gets tomorrow boys?

Attached: shotinthefoot.png (917x706, 266K)

My guess is 6 months house arrest with community service in the form of a donation to some nigger charity

You can't post the meme without the image

Attached: TURN ON CNN.jpg (350x268, 9.05K)

>Triggered Any Forumstard election tourist confounded by ancient meme

>Where did the meme that he was nice originate from anyway?
Is this a serious question? The guy constantly threw on the soft spoken nice guy "wow you're all go great, we're all so lucky here to have this community, I love each and every one of you" bullshit.

You are trying way to hard

>Term
He walks free with minor probation

People used to call him the "Mr. Rogers of the internet." Which is hilarious in hindsight.

He has performed no good or moral actions, blubbering and saying "I wuv my fans" doesn't make you a nice person.

What an intro
>Immediately pivots to his USB gun with the nervous eyes darting over to read his chat when he realises what he said

SUB CLUB

This fucking dude when he's laughing about not being dead like his ex

Attached: Y.png (89x136, 15.45K)

You don't need to explain that to us, retard. Explain that to Reddit and Oh wait your comment has been buried and you've been banned from the subreddit for negativity

Truly he was Mr Rogers in a blood stained sweater

Reddit hated him, all he has left is a twitter audience of 5000 people.

>5000 people
Is his audience seriously this small now?

>How long of a term are we hoping he gets tomorrow boys?
He gets tomorrow boys? Who the fuck are they?