You think XC3 will be able to top this scene?

The immediate lack of sex appeal is honestly a bad omen for me.

I dunno, something about it just tells me that the game will be 100% serious bizniz most of the time.

Attached: 1545217592881.webm (854x480, 2.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iWFlJTehYfg?t=35
youtube.com/watch?v=XMBRC1dHALY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

maybe the dialed back sex appeal means we're in for another actually good xeno game.
i'm sure there'll be coombait outfits later on like XC1, but they're not using it as the main selling point which is a very good sign.

Why are you shitlords so obsessed with this? It's been years and a bunch of dedicated asshole need to post this everyday, like it's some sort of way of life.

Blind sex appeal only exists to distract from holes in actual quality.

You really are dedicated

No more shitty blade gacha or gacha stories, at least that level of cringe will not happen again. Blades were a cancer in XC2 and wont be missed.

>IS THAT...CHARACTERS GOOFING OFF AND DOING SOMETHING EMBARASSING IN UNIVERSE?!
>AAAAAAH, IM GOING CRAZY
this is your answer. Some people have no tolerance for cringe, even in-universe cringe

>Blades were a cancer in XC2 and wont be missed.
Nah, just Nia

The memepons will probably be the token goofy moment characters like Tatsu in X
They made them look like Rex and Pyra for a reason

>mfw my entire family walks into this room during this cutscene

Attached: 1644560784059.gif (272x281, 1.99M)

>I dunno, something about it just tells me that the game will be 100% serious bizniz most of the time.
Even Xenogears, which is extremely serious most of the time, still had shit like this every now and then youtu.be/iWFlJTehYfg?t=35

Attached: ChuchuOurSavior.jpg (800x600, 100.72K)

If they do more of this in the next one I will buy the game youtube.com/watch?v=XMBRC1dHALY

that's rad

Probably not. Nintendo of Japan read this thread daily on 4channel and they took the complaints very seriously. It will not happen again, thanks to user's campaign.

>The immediate lack of sex appeal
Not showing off as much skin doesn’t mean there is no sex appeal.
>Tight ass body suit
>Can see the navel indent
>V under her breasts pointing to the midriff
>Belt that is just barely around her hips
>Wears a leather jacket
>Choker
And there is also Sena, whose outfit is literally more revealing than Pyra’s.

Attached: 42E70935-3FB8-440C-9162-56B5DA78D992.jpg (2362x2362, 370.71K)

Ironic weeb coomers should all die

Attached: 1640372113994.jpg (500x742, 61.7K)

I absolutely love XBC1.
I fucking despise XBC2.

Japs and weebs needs their skulls shattered.

This, I am convinced 2fags are also automatafags who refuse to play the previous entries - only in it for the coom
I wouldn't be surprised if their ironic weeb status made them refuse to play actual coomer games too because their brain is rotted by fanservice shit

Attached: MGQ.jpg (1280x1024, 387.31K)

Gentlemen, don't worry.

Attached: 1637545255396.webm (540x598, 1.29M)

This but with americans

user if you are really trying to convince me this mmd dance has sex appeal then I'm going to be forced to believe you're the most pathetic person alive.