*balanced*

Attached: 9744754.png (280x223, 12.43K)

the baby faces' blaster

Just make you lose all boost on jump, and make it the horizontal scout gun again. It was already balanced.

Attached: the funny.png (500x314, 118.83K)

nothing in tf2 is balanced around fun anymore, its balanced on whatever the brain damaged valve testers got their asses kicked by

Attached: valve playtesters.jpg (1280x1023, 338.65K)

>the funny.png
I don't get it

>its balanced on whatever the brain damaged valve testers got their asses kicked by
Actually it was balanced on whatever TF2 comp players were crying about in 2015
Including such gems as "The Scout can outrun his own hitbox" "Spy shouldn't be able to headshot even though the ambassador was literally added as the counter to the razorback" "Stun mechanics don't belong in tf2 even though they were added to prevent stunned players from blast jumping away"

Play it on a piano

Valve really does seem to have a magical ability that only lets them hire the most retarded people ever as play-testers.
I fucking hate comp players with my whole soul. I maybe a fucking loser, but at least I don't treat video games like a sport.

Attached: Fucking_retarded_playtester.png (1279x1303, 1.63M)

I did, but I still don't get it

Alright, play this instead.

Attached: the sussy.png (500x314, 122.26K)

thanks bro

>half-life was so linear
If he isn't talking about the extreme early chapters in HL1 then I have no fucking idea how someone could end with that mindset.

It was a silent hill puzzle iirc

did they update tf2 balance?

fuck you OP i just checked and they didnt i was excited to go back to playing with a fun run gun

>greg coomer

Attached: 1644544600833.jpg (311x327, 72.55K)

I miss the old baby face's

> greg coomer
> Pic: man drowned in white liquid

>hey look everyone I am that famous idiot
Why would anyone do that?

where the fuck did you get this from user i want to see the rest of these

You lose all the speed boost if anybody sneezes at you

Facing a heavy is a death sentence

The razorback existing was a terrible idea. The SMG is such a weak choice that it's better to have no weapon at all.

I miss the original Baby Face's, where you had 6 shots, a tight spread, started at soldier speed, lost all your boost if you jumped at all, and at max boost were as fast as a sticky jump.

Attached: that you REALLY need!.png (434x725, 294.27K)

smg is good tho?

Wouldn't constant damage vulnerability just mean you actual max HP is 85?